No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC To Name New Mandatory For Danny Garcia, With Khan Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Well...either Danny fights berto next, Omar Figuerroa or WBC elevates somebody to #15 that Danny wants at 147 to challenge him

I say get him to fight Spence....he's with Hymen already, is a challenger that can hang with a beast, a P4P 1-5 guy like Garcia. I think it's time that he challenges himself a little bit, no Berto, no Figs (he's washed up and slow). If Garcia doesn't fight Spence next, he's ducking.

1 .- Amir Khan (GB) SILVER
    2 .- Danny Garcia (US)
    3 .- Shawn Porter (US)
    4 .- Lamont Peterson (US)
    5 .- Andre Berto (US)
    6 .- Robert Guerrero (US)
    7 .- Omar Figueroa (Mexico/US)
    8 .- Konstantin Ponomarev (Russia) NABF
    9 .- Errol Spence (US)
    10 .- Ray Robinson (US)
    11 Jessie Vargas (US)
    12 .- Sammy Vasquez Jr (US)
    13 .- Charles Manyuchi (Zimbabwe) ABU/INTL
    14 .- Alfonso Gomez (Mexico)
    15 .- Sadam Ali (US)

Comment

Peterson v.s berto is a toss up fight but who ever wins will get beat by Danny I want it to be peterson so all the critics could shut up about a fighter who won 4 rounds doesn't win a fight lol Danny going to hurt peterson in a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Peterson v.s berto is a toss up fight but who ever wins will get beat by Danny I want it to be peterson so all the critics could shut up about a fighter who won 4 rounds doesn't win a fight lol Danny going to hurt peterson in a rematch
        There is a reason why Angel doesn't want Danny Boy to rematch Peterson. He knows that Peterson will start putting the pressure on from round 1 this time. Garcia is what he is......a guy that couldn't even leave a mark on Peterson's face the first time.

Comment

Omar Figueroa jumping to #7 this week should let you know , what the WBC is going to do here

Omar Figueroa jump over Ali, Spence, Ponomarev, and Jesse Vargas

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            There is a reason why Angel doesn't want Danny Boy to rematch Peterson. He knows that Peterson will start putting the pressure on from round 1 this time. Garcia is what he is......a guy that couldn't even leave a mark on Peterson's face the first time.

And that's why he lost. Personally I had it 114-114 almost everyone gave garcia the first 6 rounds or 6 out of 7. His plan was to tire garcia out and it worked but he started to late. Starting out too early and it might end up like it did against Matty

Comment

What was the punch that Matty KO'd Peterson with again??? A left hook??? It's that Garcias best punch??? That's why he waited...

Comment

Peterson won't stand in front of Berto let him use his speed and power Berto will walk him down Peterson has enough boxing skill to out box Berto and Peterson can beat Berto on the inside. Peterson by decision

Comment

I say get him to fight Spence....he's with Hymen already, is a challenger that can hang with a beast, a P4P 1-5 guy like Garcia. I think it's time that he challenges himself a little bit, no Berto, no Figs (he's washed up and slow). If Garcia doesn't fight Spence next, he's ducking.

2 .- Danny Garcia (US)
                  3 .- Shawn Porter (US)
                  5 .- Andre Berto (US)
                  9 .- Errol Spence (US)
                  10 .- Ray Robinson (US)
                  11 Jessie Vargas (US)
                  15 .- Sadam Ali (US)
                  Do you ever think before you post? Lol how would he be ducking? Spence is supposed to fight Chavez he's clearly going for ibf

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    He actually said that he doesn't see the point given the result of the first fight

Hard to argue given that Khan hasn't fought anyone in years and was absolutely pole-axed in the first fight
                    Angel talks **** a lot but he had a point there.

Comment

2 .- Danny Garcia (US)
                      3 .- Shawn Porter (US)
                      5 .- Andre Berto (US)
                      9 .- Errol Spence (US)
                      10 .- Ray Robinson (US)
                      11 Jessie Vargas (US)
                      15 .- Sadam Ali (US)
                      They're not gonna do that... he's gonna position him with the IBF...which he already is. I think he's either a mando right now for next defense or in position to be the mando.

Comment

Working...
                      X