Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now all of the sudden bringing a guy up 2 divisions is cool?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now all of the sudden bringing a guy up 2 divisions is cool?

Canelo fans are happy about this? i guess he ran out of 154 fighters to pull up now he is back to pulling up ww's like he did when he was at 154. This guy has made a career out of pulling up smaller fighters. Sad thing is they will count this as a title defense

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
    Canelo fans are happy about this? i guess he ran out of 154 fighters to pull up now he is back to pulling up ww's like he did when he was at 154. This guy has made a career out of pulling up smaller fighters. Sad thing is they will count this as a title defense

The fight is happening because it's a big money stay busy fight for Canelo before the GGG fight. Get over it.

Comment

One fighter brought Marquez up two weight classes - who was that again? Oh yeah then he fought Maidana twice and Berto to avoid Khan. Not saying he would have lost to Khan, but clearly avoided him.

But Berto a young hungry strong champ doe.

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
        One fighter brought Marquez up two weight classes - who was that again? Oh yeah then he fought Maidana twice and Berto to avoid Khan. Not saying he would have lost to Khan, but clearly avoided him.

But Berto a young hungry strong champ doe.
        All i know is Khan is a coward and is ducking GGG

Comment

Look at the history of the sport... As some would say. I find it ridiculous and a coward move by Canelo. Yet, a monsterous move for Khan. Unfourtanitly, this makes Khan look more a man than damn near 90% of Haymons Roster.

Comment

All i know is Khan is a coward and is ducking GGG
            LOL, everyone is ducking GGG. Even Paulie Malinaggi is ducking him.

Comment

And new! Middleweight Champion of the World! Amir! King! Khaaaaaan!

Comment

But but Canelo's resume pisses all over GGG's resume doe

I like your new face Larry, you are good for the GGG team.

Comment

Happened with Lopez, except he had to KO the guy who was gonna fight canelo next.... who was also a WW

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    But but Canelo's resume pisses all over GGG's resume doe

I like your new face Larry, you are good for the GGG team.
                    Canelo's resume is littered with smaller fighters, and bums.He refuses to face fighters his size who are prime

Comment

Working...
                    X