No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Is it tradition or something for someone who becomes the MW champion to start feasting on bums? First we had Cotto fighting handicaps and now we have Canelo feasting on yet ANOTHER WW. We can't forget his huge showdown with Josesito Lopez although he was the MW champ then.

Idk who's the biggest joke here, Golden Boy, Canelo or the sanctioning bodies sanctioning this bull****. Sometimes I wonder why do I even follow this sport anymore. Whot he **** wants to watch this ****?
    me and you are on the same page. i sure hope that Canelo knocks out Kahn in one round... that way it can make this joke even funnier... kind of like a **** you to the fans who think this is a decent fight.

Maybe Kahn winning the 155 championship belt would be a **** you to the sport...

Comment

• Totally slipped my mind. Guess that whole, "Haymon fighters can't fight on HBO" lie is up. Wonder if GGG will follow Nelo's lead and make their build-up fights big events. I hear Lara's available.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
        i hear you.

so check it, do us all a favor and stop watching boxing, donate all your points to -jose- and be out, son. please.
        The Cotto comment hit a soft spot didnt it? We all know that's the only reason you bothered replying.

Comment

• say what you want about khan but the guy has heart,
          no matter whther you like him or not you got to respect him,

i dont get why khan is getting slated, hes the one taking a big risk,
          besides i actually think khans speed and accuracy is going to cause flat footed canelo nightmares and if he clinches close it will really frustrate canelo,
          dont be so surprised if khan wins peeps...

i think it makes canelo look bad, i mean he couldve easily fought GGG lool

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Cash *cough* ing...Ou *cough* t

Comment

• how does wbc even sanction the fight tho.. khan isnt top anything at 154 or 160 lol

Comment

• I hope Khan pulls this off & gets the win.
                Best scenario for me is;
                Khan gets the win & belt, Brook thinks he has Khan's number & moves up chasing him.
                Khan then returns to 147 & fights Thurman/Porter winner & Pac/Bradley winner. If Khan wins he's a great match for PAC to go out on & will have raised his stake in the fight.
                Brook can then challenge himself at 160, GGG?
                Doing it the hard way haha
                **** Brook & Fat Eddie

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                  No way. I've been getting texts from casuals for the past hour on this fight. They don't know what weight classes are. They just see 2 big names.
                  Exactly. Its gonna destroy the GGG-Lemieux numbers. Which I think is the main point in making it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    It won't bomb

Khan is one of the names that rings with the casuals and the freak nature of this fight will draw in the crowds
                    absolutely it won't.

you got khan in a HUGE uphill battle here but ... this is the type of fight that if by some reason devoid of logic khan wins - i'll be glad to share that moment with khan

Comment

• I think I'll watch a Khan fight now,.

Comment

Working...
                      X