Turkey shoots down Russian Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
    oh Fu*k You!!!!!!

we may have helped fund the afgans fight against the soviets but that was a diffrenent time and a very diffrenent set of circumstances. its easy for other contries to just blame US for everything, Like the world was just a big utopia before america became a powerhouse right lol, europe is shady, all the islamic contries are suspect, and the list goes on.
    The US presents the greatest threat to world peace, by far. No other country comes even close. Miitary and nuclear buildup is through the roof.

The worst ongoing terrorist campaign is currently taking place in Washington - the global assassination campaign (the drone campaign). There isn't even anything secret about it. Regular assassination campaigns over large parts of the world, carried out by the US government against people they suspect are a threat to them. How do you think people will react? They will strike back.
    Europe are servants of the US, as the European nations are a bunch of cowards afraid to take their own stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      It's all fine and dandy, but if what that guy said was true, our government knew who the driving force was and they funded and aided them. That's where this story begins and ends for me.

The government did not know what would be their next move. You are stating thing after the fact.
      "If you know then what you know now" mentality will freeze your decision making.

The government did not know what could happen next. They bet that the government will lose and the group they supported is not strong enough to form a government.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        Isis is an offspring of Al Qaeda, who were essentially created and funded by CIA during the Soviet-Afghan war in the 80s.
        Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        No.

One needs to understand that the islamists are US business partners, and that war is business. America is the biggest terrorist nation in the world.
        Wow I just realize how "simple minded" you are regarding geopolitics, Tua could explain them to you in detail if you would only listen and absorb his insight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
          oh Fu*k You!!!!!!

we may have helped fund the afgans fight against the soviets but that was a diffrenent time and a very diffrenent set of circumstances. its easy for other contries to just blame US for everything, Like the world was just a big utopia before america became a powerhouse right lol, europe is shady, all the islamic contries are suspect, and the list goes on.
          He does have a point though.

The American government are the biggest crooks in the world and they cause more trouble than anyone else. Not just the Middle East but all the fuckery you've caused in South America.

Every government has agendas they just lack the power and authority the USA has to carry 'em out.

I wouldn't take what Welt is saying personal as well 'cause he's talking about the government and not the people. You really think the government gives a fuck about it's people?

Comment

• Yes America is the biggest dictator in the world, but the thing is that they always try to portray themselves as the good guys and they've indoctrinated their population into thinking the same. That's what makes this goverment so vile. It's the wolf in sheep's clothing that's the most dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Yes America is the biggest dictator in the world, but the thing is that they always try to portray themselves as the good guys and they've indoctrinated their population into thinking the same. That's what makes this goverment so vile. It's the wolf in sheep's clothing that's the most dangerous.
              Aye, the pledge of allegiance comes to mind, USA is like a religious cult in itself

Comment

• Looks like it's shit on 'Murika day around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Looks like it's shit on 'Murika day around here.
                  I guess 'cause it's USA & Turkey on one side and Russia on the other. I don't what the sentiment is over there either but over here most are applauding ze Russians.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    I guess 'cause it's USA & Turkey on one side and Russia on the other. I don't what the sentiment is over there either but over here most are applauding ze Russians.

Seems to me in the large picture is people on here picking sides on which Muslims to bomb over who gets what oil.

Only people really winning are the billionaires that have stake in oil and weapons manufacturing.

And the US isn't the only one with scratch in those two games.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Yeah. Russia isn't just targeting ISIS. They are targeting all those who fights Assad.

Oh and the civilian casualities from those unprecise russian attacks is mounting. That wouldn't fly well if that was NATO, but Putin obviously doesn't give a ****.
                      civilian casualties is inevitable in war, especially if you're fighting an enemy that exploit civilians as a tactic.

the 400 figure you cited in another thread is a dubious claim, however. look up what the "Syrian Human Rights Observatory" actually is and who owns it. al-jazeera is owned by the Qatar government and it's laughable that they are pushing the RUSSIA IS KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE, RUSSIA IS KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE slant with this dubious figure while they fund ISIS.

Comment

Working...
                      X