Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Russel Jr v Vasyl Lomachenko Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it goes the distance, Russel will get it because of Shady Al Gaymon's judge nobbling.

Comment

Slight edge for Lomachenko I see. I think he's gonna smoke Russell like hookah at la marina.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
        This fight is so strange. Both are so talented but I think Russell's got the better pro style at this point, even if Loma has fought better guys in his only 2 fights, he still hasn't had enough rounds to fully adjust to the pro game yet- he does so many things like an am fighter still. He needs to settle down and make every punch count.

Anyways this will be a great fight and if I have to pick....idk Russell seems the safer bet but loma is a ferocious competitor, he is not going to be denied this win, he's definitely going full throttle here and is going to be smarter in his approach this time..and Russell doesn't have the heavy hands of a salido, and won't pull the same dirty tricks...just too damn hard to make a guess lol but put a gun to my head and I'm saying Russell UD.
        I think Lomachenko is gonna smoke him but I really have nothing to make my argument. Just going with my gut.

Comment

your gut is wrong

Comment

im on the fence ,

gun to my head lomo

but who knows

russel is fast as hell

Comment

Working...
            X