No announcement yet.

JMM's next opponent: Al Sabaupan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    another unknown cab driver.. cmon jmm. you got the skills, im a big fan of yours. fight morales, rios, bradley, gamboa or khan at 140..
    How is Morales any better than Sabaupan?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      you're comparing the opponents of the #1 P4P that gets $80 Million a fight to the opponents a 40 year old past prime fighter that made $5Million in his biggest purse....ever

I'm comparing one of the supposed, and I agree with this, top 2-3 fighters in his era, to the other one's mentioned in the same respect as that.

If Floyd or Manny fought 2 tune-up's in a row, they'd get crucified. Hopefully Marquez just retires win or lose after the 4th Pac fight, which is all but set.

Oh and you said this was a great fight, you thought Al Berstein was Nacho in another article that you clearly didn't read, and said you'd spark Rigo in sparring.

So yeah........oh and Red K'd anyone who disagreed with you. C'mon man......

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I'm comparing one of the supposed, and I agree with this, top 2-3 fighters in his era, to the other one's mentioned in the same respect as that.

If Floyd or Manny fought 2 tune-up's in a row, they'd get crucified. Hopefully Marquez just retires win or lose after the 4th Pac fight, which is all but set.

Oh and you said this was a great fight, you thought Al Berstein was Nacho in another article that you clearly didn't ready, and said you'd spark Rigo in sparring.

So yeah........
        if you're getting paid $80 Million a fight you better be fighting the best out there....

how much does Marquez average a fight? thats pretty much the end of the argument

and and you trying bringing up other threads try and discredit me

GTFO with your fail..... I don't Red k people who disagree with me. I Red k people who make stupid comparisons

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          if you're getting paid $80 Million a fight you better be fighting the best out there....

how much does Marquez average a fight? thats pretty much the end of the argument

and and you trying bringing up to ther threads try and discredit me

GTFO with your fail
          No. I'm just bringing to light the fact that you are on a hell of a roll today with this s**t. Marquez fighting Rios, Gesta, Judah, Alvarado, or even someone like Guzman would have been way better than this.

What's sad is that you will d**k ride this fight like it's a good fight.

So if you make less per fight, then you can just fight tune-up's like this while waiting on a Pacquiao payday......so in that case, everyone not named Floyd or Manny can go abotu fighting tune-ups twice a year. Cool.

Comment

If this is true, it's disappointing. There's no rationalizing around it. If he's considered a top 5 p4p (and imo he is), he should be clear ahead of these fights. Age isn't an excuse, the same way it hasn't been for any of his counterparts. If we're past making a legit bout happen, then just hang it up. He's had a Hall of Fame career as is.

Him chasing this Pacman s**t has turned from one of his biggest milestones to one of his career's biggest detractors at this point.

Comment

Marquez has nothing left to prove. He's on the way out, why not make some easy money first?

Comment

This is stupid, no one wants to see this fight. Why not fight Morales? He would make a big payday if it is Mexico. Even though Morales is so close to retirement, I think he would leave everything in the ring for this one.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez calls the shots. If he wants to destroy cab drivers before he beats Pacquiao again... he can. And there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    No. I'm just bringing to light the fact that you are on a hell of a roll today with this s**t. Marquez fighting Rios, Gesta, Judah, Alvarado, or even someone like Guzman would have been way better than this.

What's sad is that you will d**k ride this fight like it's a good fight.

So if you make less per fight, then you can just fight tune-up's like this while waiting on a Pacquiao payday......so in that case, everyone not named Floyd or Manny can go abotu fighting tune-ups twice a year. Cool.
                    are you really trying to switch the argument?

You compared Floyd's opponent selection to Marquez's ......
                    If Marquez made $80 Million a fight... he wouldn't get a pass for fighting nobodies. Like I said that's really where the argument ends..

now bring up other threads to try and justify your shit comparison

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                      If this is true, it's disappointing. There's no rationalizing around it. If he's considered a top 5 p4p (and imo he is), he should be clear ahead of these fights. Age isn't an excuse, the same way it hasn't been for any of his counterparts. If we're past making a legit bout happen, then just hang it up. He's had a Hall of Fame career as is.

Him chasing this Pacman s**t has turned from one of his biggest milestones to one of his career's biggest detractors at this point.
                      he isn't....

Comment

Working...
                      X