Collapse
No announcement yet.

Algeri gonna win lmfao how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way Algieri wins is if Pacquiao shows up completely shot. I give him zero to no chance!

Comment

Algieri is nothing like Lara and Pac is nothing like Angulo.

Everything you post is , OP.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Why in the hell did you make this pointless ass thread?? there is a HUGGGGGE MASTER THREAD
        Larry you're my boy, but you're not a mod lol quit trippin.

And Algieri doesn't win. I don't see how. This isn't gonna be Ruslan chasing him down with one punch at a time.

Comment

Why in the hell did you make this pointless ass thread?? there is a HUGGGGGE MASTER THREAD
          cause I can motherfucker, what your ashy, watermelon eating ass gonna do about it>

Comment

the only way algieri wins is via robbery ordered by bob arum to prevent a floyd-pacquiao fight.

Comment

Guerra pac!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                cause I can motherfucker, what your ashy, watermelon eating ass gonna do about it>
                L M F A O O O !!!!!

Comment

Honestly there are a lot of way to respond to this thread.

I will say think before you hit the post button. Does this make sense? What angles can people take against me? How much of a fool will I look like if it goes sideways?

If Algeri wins it is for two reasons one Algeri is more capable than I believe him to be and Manny is further gone than I thought. Depending on how the fight goes would depend on how that balances out in the end. If Algeri had firepower or good defense I would like his chances a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    watermelon?? the hell did that come from?

Comment

watermelon?? the hell did that come from?
                      Bet he was one of the guys crying when broner said Perez eats burritos too lol

Comment

Working...
                      X