Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is worse, Pac-Rios or Pac-Alergeri?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    That's odd, I don't recall Soto Karass getting a shot at Mayweather.

As far as the catch weight thing, you're gonna have to get with Canelo's people on that one, considering he was the one who volunteered to fight at a catch weight.
    Weird, Canelos people said on All Access Floyd wanted the fight at 150. But, what would they know right?

I do recall Ortiz and Guerrero beating Berto, then Maidana beating the new Berto (Broner) and they all got fights with TBE.

Give Soto Karass his shot Floyd! That's the surprise for next May

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Brandon was a proven fighter. He far more battle tested and in with what we thought was better competition. Alvarado was looked upon as one if the better fighters in the 140 division, Brandon was a good 140lb'. You have to rewind your thought process to last summer before certain things transpired, such as Rios being thought upon as better competition then what he had turned out to be. And same for Alvarado, it's easy in hind sight to say Rios wasn't worthy, etc,
      The only proven fact about Rios is that he is a human punching bag!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        The only proven fact about Rios is that he is a human punching bag!
        That's true, and he's slow as hell. They knew he was no threat to Pac at all.

Comment

#ButWhyUMadTho

Comment

I picked pac vs Rios but I think mayweather vs Guerrero and mayweather vs maidana is worse than both.

Comment

Pacquio - Alergeri.

Considering the circumstances Rios Vs Pacquiao was acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                Ortiz - Huge FOTY win over Berto, who was at the time being hyped as the next big thing

Guerrero - a solid string of wins at WW

Canelo - because Canelo said himself he would fight Floyd at a catch weight. Check boxing scene for the article.

Why did Pac fight the loser Rios???
                Lol at this post. I already know the type of poster you're going to be on this site. We have many of your type show up all the time. Actually every month. Most end up with a red bar in no time. So you'll get there soon.

Isn't Algieri also coming off a FOTY type of performance against Provodnikov, who was also being hyped up as the next big thing? I mean sure it's not at the level of Ortiz and Berto. But I don't see why a Pac would be so egregious considering he just won a title.

Guerrero has no solid wins at WW. He's been a punching bag since he's come up to the weight class and the only attribute he's shown is a great chin, the stats prove that (just check the compubox numbers against Berto and Aydin). He went to war with Aydin (who would then lose way worse to Soto Karrass and end up getting KOed by Postol), war with Berto (who then proceeded to get KOed by Soto Karrass). Those are two C-level fighters at best that Guerrero went to war with before getting the Mayweather fight. That was as close to a cherry pick as it gets and equally as bad as Pacquiao's fight selection of Rios. Guerrero's last fight with Kamegai further proved that he was nowhere near credible enough to get a fight with Floyd in the first place.

Canelo was a good win for Floyd. Regardless of catchweight.

stick to watching Karceno4life, Dontaesboxingnation and *************** on youtube.

As to the question, Pac-Rios is worse for obvious reasons.

Comment

Algeri is worse.

My boy hectari had me believing Rios was gonna knock Pac's head off clean..

Comment

^^^So many posters on this forum obsessed with red bars this and that.. more worried about karma than virgin nerds on reddit

Comment

The worst is Floyd The Rich Coward ducking Pacquiao for almost 5-years to the day.

He ALWAYS has an excuse, the coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X