No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filipino Fans Scream "Robbery" Over Pacquiao's Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Filipino Fans Scream "Robbery" Over Pacquiao's Defeat

The crowd fell into silence for seconds, some wept unabashedly as they stared quietly at a giant screen in a Manila public park after Manny Pacquiao lost his WBO welterweight crown on a controversial split decision on Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

I watched the fight again and gave Bradley rounds 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12. Round 9 could have gone either way.

Comment

what goes around came back around. the bite mark from the sharp teeth. juan manuel marquez felt this way 3 times. but this one time for ducquiao sends a strong message about karma.bradley has every right for a very nice rematch payday. ha ha ha ha.if punkiao does'nt rematch bradley then lets move on. congradulations

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
        I watched the fight again and gave Bradley rounds 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12. Round 9 could have gone either way.
        Yeah until Bailey unleashed that cracking uppercut to Mike Jones. Damn!

Wait are you talking about that fight?

Comment

If you score the fight round by round it was a very close fight. People are thinking that it wasn't close because Pacquiao hurt Bradley in the mid rounds and could have stopped him whenever he felt like it. Pacquiao gave the fight away down the stretch.

Comment

after watching the fight a 2nd time, i can see how bradley won the fight. in a lot of the rounds pacman fought hard the last minute of those rounds, bradley was connecting but not hurting pac, but you still get points for landing those. all the *******s know feel how marquez has felt. HA!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAAHAH

Comment

Watch the fight again, but turn off the sound and you will get an entirely different perspective. The bias reporting of the commentators and the cheers from the crowd made it appear Pacquiao was winning. He was not.

Like I said, I gave Bradley rounds 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12. Round 9 could have gone either way.

Comment

Lets see if Bob tries to fight the decision. If he doesn't and says lets just make a rematch, you know this was all planned to get another in house fight.. and not the fight the fans want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  The crowd fell into silence for seconds, some wept unabashedly as they stared quietly at a giant screen in a Manila public park after Manny Pacquiao lost his WBO welterweight crown on a controversial split decision on Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  The crowd fell into silence for seconds, some wept unabashedly as they stared quietly at a giant screen in a Manila public park after Manny Pacquiao lost
                  just how I imagined it would be when Manny finally took a "L" ....but this is not really a "L" in the eyes of the boxing fans and insiders.....I expect some legal action in a minute or two...this decision is really bad imo

Comment

Watch the fight again, but turn off the sound and you will get an entirely different perspective. The bias reporting of the commentators and the cheers from the crowd made it appear Pacquiao was winning. He was not.

Like I said, I gave Bradley rounds 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12. Round 9 could have gone either way.

Are you sure you talking about Pac-Bradley?

Coz it appears you describe how Mike Jones was ahead of Bailey until he yelled timber.

Comment

Working...
                    X