Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Emanuel Augustus Would Have Beat Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Agustus by brutal KO within 6 rounds

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
          I think he would, don't you?
          translation: I pick my fights based on the race of the fighter. if you're black, you automatically win.

Comment

Augustus would give fits to any of the past boxers from 140 down.

I don't think prime Emmanuel BURTON (he was burton in his prime...lol) could have beat Pacquiao, but he definitely would have given him a very, very close fight.

Put it like this Pacquiao wins and would never rematch him again.

Comment

fantasy fight what do u expect? in reality Pac destroy Augustus..once he taste Pacs power and speed..it would be over..not even close to Pac's caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                fantasy fight what do u expect? in reality Pac destroy Augustus..once he taste Pacs power and speed..it would be over..not even close to Pac's caliber.
                you better check emmanual's resume. he's been in with bigger and stronger guys than pac and survived.

he gave floyd mayweather his toughest fight to date...

educate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                  you better check emmanual's resume. he's been in with bigger and stronger guys than pac and survived.

educate yourself.
                  that was not floyd's toughest fight to date. Hello, Castillo?!?

He was a tough opponent for floyd who didn't fall over as expected and he was able to land some shots on floyd but floyd won fairly easy.

Anyone here that picks Augustus to beat pacquiao seriously lacks boxing knowledge. Maybe he gives him a tough fight or whatever but seriously, two completely different levels we're talking about here.

Augustus is awesome in his own way and he was very entertaining, but he was a journeyman. He never reached that next level.
                  Last edited by ИATAS; 04-27-2011, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post

educate yourself.
                    pac KO6 augustus. too open.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      that was not floyd's toughest fight to date. Hello, Castillo?!?

He was a tough opponent for floyd who didn't fall over as expected and he was able to land some shots on floyd but floyd won fairly easy.

Anyone here that picks Augustus to beat pacquiao seriously lacks boxing knowledge. Maybe he gives him a tough fight or whatever but seriously, two completely different levels we're talking about here.

Augustus is awesome in his own way and he was very entertaining, but he was a journeyman. He never reached that next level.
                      So I guess you would know better than Mayweather himself who his toughest fight was?

"Oscar (East Los Angeles, CA)

Floyd, who has given you the toughest time in a fight? And would you consider taking a fight with Miguel Cotto?
                      Floyd Mayweather (2:11 PM)

My toughest fight to day was probably Emmanuel Burton in 2000, right before I fought Corrales. I'm not thinking about any other fighter but Ricky Hatton right now."

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/18358

Comment

Working...
                      X