Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitscko Is Vulnerable Now... NOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Lennox fan I have stock in Vitali Klitschko and do not want to see him defeated by some bum he wouldve obliterated in his prime. It will hurt Vitali's legacy, and Lennox''s legacy by proxy.

So in a way I am a Vitali fan. I dont want him to fight Haye, because Haye will be very experienced after fights with Wlad/Chisora and Vitali will be a year older, a bit slower, with even more mounting injuries.

Wlad landed in the 20's against Haye, and he is the Faster accurate brother. Haye clearly demonstrated that hes more defensive than Chris Byrd, plus hes a dangerous puncher. I think Vitali should KO a novice like Seth Mitchell or David Price and call it a career.

Haye or a second Chisora fight is too risky at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      You're right.. a mouthful of water that he spit out... Surely you have more for me than a minor editing detail?
      Nah. Just wanted to get in on the act. Thought you'd deserted us. A real trainload of crap has piled onto BoxingScene since you were last with us. Notwithstanding the efforts of the same logical, credible few, the average IQ has precipitated to about 27, hanging just over absolute imbecile level.

This Fiji Islander you're tangling with right now, is even one of their more literate, cunning enough to pretend he's more stupid than he is, and sticks like bird lime.

With you on board they may either shove off, or coalesce into their own group where they exchange irrationalities with one another, and not bother the real posters. Much has been going on about the 2 "doping" catastrophes, which, to me, seem to be "storms-in-teacups".

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Nah. Just wanted to get in on the act. Thought you'd deserted us. A real trainload of crap has piled onto BoxingScene since you were last with us. Notwithstanding the efforts of the same logical, credible few, the average IQ has precipitated to about 27, hanging just over absolute imbecile level.

This Fiji Islander you're tangling with right now, is even one of their more literate, cunning enough to pretend he's more stupid than he is, and sticks like bird lime.

With you on board they may either shove off, or coalesce into their own group where they exchange irrationalities with one another, and not bother the real posters. Much has been going on about the 2 "doping" catastrophes, which, to me, seem to be "storms-in-teacups".
        this post really reminds me of mutual masturbation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
          As a Lennox fan I have stock in Vitali Klitschko and do not want to see him defeated by some bum he wouldve obliterated in his prime. It will hurt Vitali's legacy, and Lennox''s legacy by proxy.

So in a way I am a Vitali fan. I dont want him to fight Haye, because Haye will be very experienced after fights with Wlad/Chisora and Vitali will be a year older, a bit slower, with even more mounting injuries.

Wlad landed in the 20's against Haye, and he is the Faster accurate brother. Haye clearly demonstrated that hes more defensive than Chris Byrd, plus hes a dangerous puncher. I think Vitali should KO a novice like Seth Mitchell or David Price and call it a career.

Haye or a second Chisora fight is too risky at his age.
          I agree with you about Haye being defensive & therefore affording less opportunities for Vitali... but the difference between Wlad & Vitali is that VK will push forward and will not be afraid to throw leather even if there's a chance he's going to miss more often than not.

He will let his hands go no matter what. He might be a little slower but trust me if Haye was scared to let his hands go vs Wlad.. he'll be frightened to let them go vs Vitali unless he's wearing a bottled glove... so basically Vitali won't even have to worry about any meaningful incoming & however Haye is defensive... he's still no KJ or Byrd who just stand there & make you miss.. Haye is a little more hittable than them.

Comment

What's up with everyone wanting to NOW fight the older bro instead of the younger bro? Are we going to base it off of one fight where he allowed a slap at the weighin & allowed a mouthful of spit to land on his little bro' right before his bout without reprimand?

So Chisora lasted the distance.. big deal.. well it's always A big deal when Vitali doesn't stop you so I DO understand the retirement backlash... but let's keep it real people... until someone wins more than 2 rds in a fight vs the older bro...

Vitali will keep on dominating like no one else before him... Think about that final stat for a second.. After 5 rds is completed IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to WIN on the scorecards vs him.... HE'S THE ONLY ONE IN BOXING HISTORY to NOT ALLOW 3 RDS on the scorecards to his opposition in a bout. Respect the legend of VK.
            all of the HW div is sh3t so who cares..........

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post

GOOD post.... i've seen the likes of this dude.. He clearly talks more nonsense just to get a rise.. you can tell he doesn't belive half the stuff he spews... he seems harmless to me... thx for the headsup.... everyone knows i don't take no shet if Vitali Klitschko is being dissed unfairly... so we'll see who the real posters are... i'm not going to bother with the ones who are just there to get me whacked from the site... i'm here for friendly banter & as you can tell here.. even the haters of mine are friendly debaters & respect that i bring it & stick to my principles.

Comment

Thanks.. good to be back. I think he should fight Haye.... then Chisora again & finish off with the two giant English pretenders as well in Price & Fury.... get rid of all of England's heavyweight prospects... he could also squeeze in Audley as a doubleheader fight. Mitchell & Wilder also need to learn how to lose & Areolla can come get another tearful as well.
                sounds good with Haye, Chisora and Price. Forget Wilder and Mitchell, and please don't mention Tyson Fury ever again. I'd lke to see Halenius added to the mix as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  sounds good with Haye, Chisora and Price. Forget Wilder and Mitchell, and please don't mention Tyson Fury ever again. I'd lke to see Halenius added to the mix as well.
                  Fair enough... we'll see... from the looks of things it's one or two fights tops.

Comment

I see Jimmy has returned for another round verbal fellatio of Vitali :jerk0ff9:

Comment

He's not vulnerable, he just shut out Chisora with one arm. The rematch would be even worse for Chisora.

No hw in history has dominated for so long like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X