Collapse
No announcement yet.

kenny porter on why young black undefeted fightes are avoided

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what he saying is black slick undefeated fighter is not fighting another slick undefeated fighter

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
      Can you state any recent examples of this? The Mexicans keep saying this but I don't see it happening aside from prospects to which I would point out has always been happening since the start. Haymon doesn't look for garbage Mexicans to feed to his blacks. Where is this stereotype coming from?
      Here's an example of 2. How the hell out of the top 50 hw's did Haymon find Molina? Then Arreola deserves next? Lol! Gary Russel Jr loses to Lomancheko but gets a shot at Gonzalez belt, Gonzalez was a weak champ who'd been ko'd twice before at lower weights. Then u have Roberto Garcia, a guy who lost to one of the slowest boxers I ever seen Antonio Margarito after he came off a years suspension in line to be Errol Spences a U.S. Olympians toughest test to date? C'mon man...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Here's an example of 2. How the hell out of the top 50 hw's did Haymon find Molina? Then Arreola deserves next? Lol! Gary Russel Jr loses to Lomancheko but gets a shot at Gonzalez belt, Gonzalez was a weak champ who'd been ko'd twice before at lower weights. Then u have Roberto Garcia, a guy who lost to one of the slowest boxers I ever seen Antonio Margarito after he came off a years suspension in line to be Errol Spences a U.S. Olympians toughest test to date? C'mon man...
        So GRJr can't get a break after losing to Loma?

And again, Spence is essentially a prospect still. His next fight will be a tougher guy, trust me. And Garcia would have been the perfect test for him by the way. He was chosen because of his style, not his ethnicity.

Comment

Kenny needs to STFU. He loves the sound of his voice.

Comment

Working...
          X