Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good interview

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      It's easy to like Danny, pretty down to earth and respectful dude. One thing I took though was he needs to move up in weight, he had a hell of a time cutting to 160, that's gotta weaken him during the fights.
      Even when he was in his early 20s he was coming in on FN at 175, he is a fun fighter to watch no shame in the loss to Pirog clearly the guy was a talent and would have eaten most MWs alive. Jacobs just needs a noteworthy win under his belt because he is fun to watch takes risks and is fan friendly.

Comment

Hes a cool dude.Hope he does well.

Comment

I been a fan of his since I first saw him fight in 2009. He seems like a real down to earth cool dude that would get along with everybody. Then him beating cancer and returning to the ring, it's impossible not to root for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
            What a journey back. PBC really has something to work with here in Danny Jacobs. Quillin-Jacobs sells out the Barclay Arena.

Golovkin demolishes both.
            Isn't Jacobs having weight problems , and will soon move to 168?

Comment

I fully expect Junior Gong, Beercules, Hype Job and The clown with Rios in his sig to find SOME reason to hate on Jacobs. Because that's what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                I fully expect Junior Gong, Beercules, Hype Job and The clown with Rios in his sig to find SOME reason to hate on Jacobs. Because that's what they do.

Comment

Anyone notice the irony?

Comment

How anyone could not root for Danny Jacobs after what he has been through & STILL fought his way back towards boxing elite. God Bless Danny you are a true fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X