No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder looked better against Liakhovich than Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder looked better against Liakhovich than Andy Ruiz

In trying to get a handle on just how good the Bronze Bomber really is or isn't this is now one extra data point to consider. It's not much to go on but at least it's something.

As another plus Deontay is always in good shape and doesn't walk into the ring looking like a tub of goo.

Andy Ruiz at least tried to work for his paycheck. It was over for this actor when he got knocked the f out by Rahman. I could see in his eyes thats, that was it for him. Liakhovich should find another job or he can get killed in the ring

Comment

Andy Ruiz sucks, even Arreola is better than that guy. Sucks because Ruiz is most likely going to get a vacant belt and be the first Mexican/American champion.

Comment

Andy Ruiz is a fat glob, that for whatever reason, some think will be a player in the heavyweight division...

He is a fat guy with fast hands,,,, a poor mans version of chris arreola...

Comment

I had been impressed with Ruiz in the past, but he looked like dogsh*it in this fight. His reputation took a big hit.

Comment

Well Andy Ruiz is a joke... 6'2 and 267 lbs is simply unacceptable. If I was his promoter I would release him. No one that fat and sloppy has any business in the ring, it's actually a health concern cause you wonder if he's going to get a heart attack.

Comment

And your point... If you're using Ruiz's suckiness to hype Wilder then

Comment

Had hopes for Andy but dam he looked pitiful. He was so dam overweight that he literary wobbeled when he walked. His weight affected his effectiveness can't take him seriously no more

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                  And your point... If you're using Ruiz's suckiness to hype Wilder then
                  Liakhovich was said to be completely shot yet Top Rank's touted heavyweight prospect still struggled with him. If nothing else Wilder at least appears to be a level above.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    Andy Ruiz at least tried to work for his paycheck. It was over for this actor when he got knocked the f out by Rahman. I could see in his eyes thats, that was it for him. Liakhovich should find another job or he can get killed in the ring
                    Lol this.....

Liakovich has been loooong done.

Comment

Working...
                    X