No announcement yet.

Pacquiao ''Bradley is a nice guy''..... That's bad news for Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao ''Bradley is a nice guy''..... That's bad news for Bradley

Remember the Pacquiao Hatton press conference? Manny said how Hatton is a nice guy. Almost as if to say ''I'm sorry for the pending destruction of the bloke, but it's a tough ole game''

Pac said the same thing in the Bradley Pac 2 conference... Bradley is SHOOK.

Bradley is getting HATTON'D.

wow you made an alt just to post that garbage, go dive face first into a pile of ****

Comment

I don't think Bradley is shook. He is a very confident fighter and not very nice. He is an annoying bragger who never stops telling the world how easily he will win his up coming fights. He talks like he already beat Pacquiao by a mile in the rematch. He scored the first fight 8 rounds to 4 in his favor. That's nuts. Bradley knows no fear. It will be a good fight.

Comment

Comment

****ty thread.

Comment

Wtf

Comment

red K this garbage alt he's been spreading crap threads all day

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                wow you made an alt just to post that garbage, go dive face first into a pile of ****
                Pretty much what I was thinking.

Comment

People really have enough time on their hands to create an ALT and threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                    People really have enough time on their hands to create an ALT and threads like this.
                    Lmao ......

Comment

Working...
                    X