Suger Ray lennard "Khan has it all"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suger Ray lennard "Khan has it all"

Did anyone see it last night?

He said some interesting things about mayweather, pacman and mosley, basically said when in the ring he would beat them all. Always described guys like Duran as great, said he was the best inside fighter ever, then on mayweather said he was just good.

On khan he said he has the speed, power, skills and the fighting instinct to become the best but seems to lack it mentally at the moment, he sounded close with khan, looked like he sees himself in it in terms of the hand speed and how aggressive khan is

peterson better watch out, he is going to get one hell of an ass whooping

I agree. The only thing he doesn't have is a chin.

Comment

Peterson already beat him
      Meh to khan

Comment

Well it's time for Khan to prove he has the goods. Peterson took him by surprise in the first fight. There won't be any excuse for a second loss.
        In my opinion Khan just doesn't have a pro game. He burns too much energy with his current in and out style and is gassed by the 6th round. He also needs to seriously work on his inside game and defense. These are things Roach does not teach. He will have to find a new trainer in my opinion to take it to the next fighter. He's not learning anything new from Roach. Ariza does more for Khan than Roach does.

Comment

just as i have said b4 if khan had the chin
          hed be the GOAT in the future

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
            just as i have said b4 if khan had the chin
            hed be the GOAT in the future
            Ridiculous statement. You think he lost to Peterson because of his chin? Or maybe it was because of his technical flaws AKA no inside skills?

Comment

He also said he waited till Hagler told him he cuts easy and stuff before he thought about fighting him, He said he got dropped in training by (Taylor?) in preparation for the Hagler fight so they switch tactics, He was suppose to go toe to toe with Hagler hoping to cut him but after he got dropped in training 5 days or so before his team were sooo worried that they switch to box and move, I really like the interview because it was a real interview, He couldnt believe how horrible Duran was in the lead up to their first fight, he said he was thought to smile everytime he sees a camera etc but Duran was the opposite of that which kinda shook Ray, Said Duran really is hand of stone and that Hearns is a killer..Lovely stuff..

Comment

here is the interview btw:

Comment

Khan has the physical attributes to be a real threat (height, reach, stamina, etc.), but he DOES NOT have a fighter's instinct and has an incomplete skill-set. He can't afford to rest on his laurels if he wants to become an "elite" fighter. His over-confidence is beginning to affect his performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Ridiculous statement. You think he lost to Peterson because of his chin? Or maybe it was because of his technical flaws AKA no inside skills?
                    weak chin was the biggest factor why he end up looking bad on that fight trying to stay away from petersons big bomb

if khan had the chin he would have challenged petersons inside game and with the speed he has? shooot he could have knockout that dude cold

and what do you mean he lost?
                    he won the fight on my card even looking bad only haters would disagree

Comment

Working...
                    X