Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Sell More? Pacquiao-Clottey? or Mayweather-Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's just a dream but HBO should show their appreciation to the fans and give us a mega double header. The two winners meet in September.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
      I'm a pac fan

and Mayweather vs Mosley will sell more.
      You being a Pac fan has nothing to with it...

it's obvious 2 Americans will sell more than a Flip and an African...besides the fact that Mosley-Mayweather has been a long awaited fight never forgotten..it's gonna have a pretty wide margin in numbers against Clottey-Pacquiao..

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
        i think mayweather and mosley would sell more...floyd and mosley together just sounds like a bigger event than pacquiao - clottey

i want some intelligent points not biased nuthuggin arguments plz!
        Is this a trick question or are you just bored?

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
          i think mayweather and mosley would sell more...floyd and mosley together just sounds like a bigger event than pacquiao - clottey

i want some intelligent points not biased nuthuggin arguments plz!

There both good fights, but I would probably have to go with Mayweather-Mosley. Pacquiao just doesn't have the right dance partner to really compete with a Mayweather-Mosley bout. It's Basically Pacquiao by himself against Floyd and Shane. Even a star as bright as Pacquiao, isn't going to be enough, to outshine the tedium of Mayweather-Mosely.
          Last edited by KoPill; 01-18-2010, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Wow, three people voted Pac and Clottey will sell more. I wonder who? lol
            Man that right there only show to prove how bias people are against Floyd... Yes Pac is a big draw but he cant do it alone... Mosley and Mayweather are 2 big names Pac is only ONE... People do the math and stop being ignorant lol

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
              You being a Pac fan has nothing to with it...

it's obvious 2 Americans will sell more than a Flip and an African...besides the fact that Mosley-Mayweather has been a long awaited fight never forgotten..it's gonna have a pretty wide margin in numbers against Clottey-Pacquiao..
              Sad but true... the race card will play here for sure boy...

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                Is this a trick question or are you just bored?
                lil bit of both actually
                lol
                but as you can see the poll shows there are people who believe pac clottey will sell more

Comment

I think Mayweather vs Mosley will do 2 million PPV buys. The reason I think it could do those numbers is because the hype will be crazy. That little riff they had on tv helps also. People will think this is the guy who is gonna knock Floyds head off. I compare this to Tyson vs Holyfield. The fighter everybody loves to hate against his good boy rival. Lets get it on. Mayweather by UD.

Comment

Working...
                  X