So... A few years older... and perhaps a lil wiser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    this is what happens when khan does fight

boxing in general is in a lull...there's nothing to be really hyped about...its evident when you look at all the viewers on this site...

on fight nights, they barely crack 1200 viewers...before, you couldnt even log on to this place...and when you did, it would be around 2000 people...

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post

Hey paul, still trolling the world? Were you the jump rope saggy man boobs guy?
      LOL uhhhhhhh nope! I'd only been here a couple years when you went away upstate, so I guess I'm not mad you don't remember me. Welcome back! <3 <3 <3

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        boxing in general is in a lull...there's nothing to be really hyped about...its evident when you look at all the viewers on this site...

on fight nights, they barely crack 1200 viewers...before, you couldnt even log on to this place...and when you did, it would be around 2000 people...
        Yeah, it's one of those things to where even if you're telling yourself you like some of the upcoming fights, the overall atmosphere causes you to act different.

A few years back if I was going to miss a card, I'd stay away from Boxingscene and ESPN until I got home that night and download Obamas rip a 1am and watch that ****.

Nowadays I just get on Boxingscene and read the damn result. Is what it is. If the Boxing Truth Radio guys can get burned out and bitter, I guess anyone can.

Damn I miss that show.

Comment

Hey PK, good to see you back!!!

and Terrell is back as well. This is good news!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            ad revenue must be down...they're not getting the same number of page views

i've noticed that the lounge hardly has half the activity that it used to, and even the "big fights" don't get the numbers they used to on NSB.

i stopped going to NSB during fights because of the dum dums, but also because of how slow the servers would move during a genuinely big fight.

Comment

Let the yung gunz have their time. You retired, stay retired b4 you get K0ed in the Thunderdome

Comment

Welcome back bro!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
                  Hey PK, good to see you back!!!

and Terrell is back as well. This is good news!!!
                  Mr Kadyo,

How is the teaching and the family?

PK.

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                  Let the yung gunz have their time. You retired, stay retired b4 you get K0ed in the Thunderdome
                  I'll tell you what, if you want to hang with me, you can walk the street while holding my pocket. That sound good to you baby boy?

Originally posted by led View Post
                  Welcome back bro!
                  Sup bro, I seen these fools copy your name and make a fortune on light bulbs! Trademark that ****er!

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  LOL uhhhhhhh nope! I'd only been here a couple years when you went away upstate, so I guess I'm not mad you don't remember me. Welcome back! <3 <3 <3
                  I remember you paul, I just mistaken you for a saggy man boob jump rope guy.

My apologies.

Comment

Mr Kadyo,

How is the teaching and the family?

PK.

l don't teach anymore. l left the academe more than 2 years ago.

l got two grand children now. The first one is the one on my avy, he's 2 and smiles like he ain't worried about anything lol.

Comment

I remember you paul, I just mistaken you for a saggy man boob jump rope guy.

My apologies.
                      Lmao! That's pugly who looks like Paul. Paulf here actually looks like John.

Comment

Working...
                      X