Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mauricio Herrera expose how limited Danny Garcia is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
    No. Herrera "exposed" how good Herrera was. Everyone is "limited" and everyone is flawed so we should've already known that Danny Garcia was a member of the everyone club I guess. It just showed again that Herrera like the Alvarado fight and the Provodnikov fight showed is actually a skilled and tough guy on a world class level. That's it. Garcia, Matthysse, Herrera, Khan, Provodnikov, these are all world class guys who are in the same neighborhood and are making interesting fights with hard to predict outcomes because they're all in a similar level with different styles.
    This right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
      I've seen Danny fight twice here at the Barclays arena. He's just a young kid with decent strength trying to make it to the biggest stage with his basic tools. I think we can all see that he isn't some type of boxing savant. I mean No hate here but he is a VERY limited fighter who really just relies in his strength more so than anything else. It's why he said no to a floyd fight even though floyd had only about 2 fights left under his contract. He's playing it safe. That's how those guys do though. They feel they've worked hard enough to have a belt and be able to sit on that shyt like a chicken.
      But you won't here tales about Danny or Cotto using PEDs, plaster wraps or eating tacos with the "tainted beef..." Morales came in on some PEDs just ten months after going life and death with ONE eye (Matty doe) with Maidana and got decapitated by the Philly smash.

It's easy to pretend fighters you hate got "lucky" ALL the time. But that says more about YOU than it ever will about the subject of your disdain.

Hate causes hemorrhoids. Let it go.

Proceed with your hate.
      Last edited by StopCrying...; 02-17-2015, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Danny has always been "limited", he's a basic counter puncher with good reflexes and power, he also has a lot of heart and a tremendous chin, other than those I don't see too many strengths in his game to be honest.
        He's very good against pressure fighters, but against boxers he'll always have a hard time, if you're a boxer and you keep holding the phone with your right hand all the time, you'll give him trouble, if you're a short boxer that can duck beneath the counter left hook you'll give him a lot of trouble.
        I see him as a very good fighter but he's by no means close to being an ATG as far as talent is concerned, he might accomplish good things in his career if he stays focused and if he faces the right opposition, but I would expect an upset everytime he steps into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
          Danny has always been "limited", he's a basic counter puncher with good reflexes and power, he also has a lot of heart and a tremendous chin, other than those I don't see too many strengths in his game to be honest.
          He's very good against pressure fighters, but against boxers he'll always have a hard time, if you're a boxer and you keep holding the phone with your right hand all the time, you'll give him trouble, if you're a short boxer that can duck beneath the counter left hook you'll give him a lot of trouble.
          I see him as a very good fighter but he's by no means close to being an ATG as far as talent is concerned, he might accomplish good things in his career if he stays focused and if he faces the right opposition, but I would expect an upset everytime he steps into the ring.
          PeasantCrusha approves of this post.

Comment

Herrera exposed a weakness in Danny's (current) fighting style.

Comment

Originally posted by StopCrying... View Post
              But you won't here tales about Danny or Cotto using PEDs, plaster wraps or eating tacos with the "tainted beef..." Morales came in on some PEDs just ten months after going life and death with ONE eye (Matty doe) with Maidana and got decapitated by the Philly smash.

It's easy to pretend fighters you hate got "lucky" ALL the time. But that says more about YOU than it ever will about the subject of your disdain.

Hate causes hemorrhoids. Let it go.

Proceed with your hate.
              Angel really laying that pipe deep on you, isn't he?

Comment

Working...
              X