Could Serena Williams be considered the greatest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Serena Williams be considered the greatest

female tennis player of all-time?

She has been absolutely dominant for so many years and she almost seems to be hitting her prime. Never-mind the man power she has....

Thoughts?

I think skillwise she can be considered up there. Her serve is as dominant as any woman ever period. However, there is a female tennis player with like 22 majors so Serena has a bit of work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I think skillwise she can be considered up there. Her serve is as dominant as any woman ever period. However, there is a female tennis player with like 22 majors so Serena has a bit of work to do.
      who is that? Steffi Graf?

now i have to check, damn it.

Comment

I heard bossy is pregnant. Anything to say on Maury Timmy?

Comment

Yeah, Graf. And Margaret Court has 24 though I don't think anybody considers Margaret Court the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            I heard bossy is pregnant. Anything to say on Maury Timmy?
            I Ain't claimin' em.

'Mauray, please he'p me tak dis tes' to git dese crazy women off my jock, Mauray. I am not the father and they just want my bling"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              I Ain't claimin' em.

'Mauray, please he'p me tak dis tes' to git dese crazy women off my jock, Mauray. I am not the father and they just want my bling"
              Pure gold!

Comment

No question she's good at what she does, Jennifer Capriati, Steffi Graf, and Margaret Court are all considered future hall of famers as well. Serena is definitely among the greats

Comment

Serena will never reach Steffi Graf and Navratilova's slam records or WTA tournament victories but you could still make an argument that Serena is the greatest tennis player of all time.

Tennis is more competitive today and when Serena brings her A-game. Who in the history of the sport could be favored over her? Serena is so freaking powerful hits the ball very hard, moves well on the court is mentally strong and simply play tennis on another level. When she serves it's like a man for God's sake.

She's obviously more experienced but I disagree that she's in her prime. She's 32 years old but I think she just fell in love with tennis again after being injured and lost motivation for a couple of years. Now she's back and wants to be world number 1 again.

The most impressive thing about Serena is that when she was one of the youngest she started to dominate and beat up all the best from that era. Now Serena is one of the oldest on tour and pretty much everybody from her era retired, but Serena is still here and completely destroying the top players from this new era like they stold something from her.

I'm not a huge fan of women tennis but no matter how you look at it Serena Williams is a f-ucking beast.

Comment

That big phat ass, dayyyyyyyuuuum

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X