No announcement yet.

Democratic Convention/Obama's speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Chris Christie had a pretty awesome speech as well. I honestly wish he was running against Obama.
    So do i, Christie is probably the only republican i would vote for.
    Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Running as what? Christie is a Moderate Republican. His own party doesn't want him anymore. He will be flip flopping left and right come 2014 when he runs as a Democrat.
    Thats why i like him so much. He'd rather produce results then bicker whether he's a real republican or not
    Last edited by Russian Crushin; 09-07-2012, 09:07 AM.

Comment

yeah obama talks pretty but in the end it's just empty promises again...it's kind of like an abusive boyfriend who says things will be better this time around and that he deserves a second chance...meanwhile august job numbers is pretty disappointing, the debt has reached $16 trillion, and I think Forbes magazine has reported that GM might be going broke again...

Comment

There's very little difference between Republicans and Democrats when it comes to finance. They would like you to believe there is but there isn't.

I'm voting for Obama because I cannot vote for a party that doesn't believe in:

Gay rights

Evolution

Climate change

Women's rights

Reformation of the broken healthcare system

Separation of church and state

Dept of energy

Environmental agency

Dept of education

And who's answer to foreign policy is bombing the sh.it out of everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          yeah obama talks pretty but in the end it's just empty promises again...it's kind of like an abusive boyfriend who says things will be better this time around and that he deserves a second chance...meanwhile august job numbers is pretty disappointing, the debt has reached $16 trillion, and I think Forbes magazine has reported that GM might be going broke again...
          Based on absolutely nothing, except 1 car not doing as good as expected. Its pretty hilarious how these conservative organizations want GM to collapse so they can say "i told you it wouldnt work".

Pretty pathetic actually

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            There's very little difference between Republicans and Democrats when it comes to finance. They would like you to believe there is but there isn't.

I'm voting for Obama because I cannot vote for a party that doesn't believe in:

Gay rights

Evolution

Climate change

Women's rights

Reformation of the broken healthcare system

Separation of church and state

Dept of energy

Environmental agency

Dept of education

And who's answer to foreign policy is bombing the sh.it out of everyone who doesn't agree with you.
            obama is already bombing the **** out of yemen, somalia and pakistan with his continued use of drone strikes...cnn even released an article that said 13 civilians were killed in a US drone strike that was targeting a suspected (not confirmed, but suspected) terrorist..obama is just creating a future generation of terrorists with his drone strikes.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              obama is already bombing the **** out of yemen, somalia and pakistan with his continued use of drone strikes...cnn even released an article that said 13 civilians were killed in a US drone strike that was targeting a suspected (not confirmed, but suspected) terrorist..obama is just creating a future generation of terrorists with his drone strikes.
              Collateral damage is going to happen, always has always will. If we would have taken the Obama approach to capturing and killing Bin Laden, we wouldn't be in these two needless wars.

Look at the way he handled Libya and killing Bin Laden. It was cost effective, more efficient and yes it has cost lives but anytime you fire a shot people will die. We kill many of our own in friendly fire all the time, it's the ugly part of war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Collateral damage is going to happen, always has always will. If we would have taken the Obama approach to capturing and killing Bin Laden, we wouldn't be in these two needless wars.

Look at the way he handled Libya and killing Bin Laden. It was cost effective, more efficient and yes it has cost lives but anytime you fire a shot people will die. We kill many of our own in friendly fire all the time, it's the ugly part of war.
                I just have a problem with a president advocating peace (even getting a Nobel Peace Prize) yet goes ahead and orders the bombing of areas that are populated with civilians in order to get one or two suspected terrorists. that doesn't sit right with me...Obama is too drone happy for my liking..also Libya wasn't cost effective. it took MUCH longer than promised (I think Obama promised the whole operation would take a few days) therefore more money was being spent than expected. what would have been cost effective is if the US stayed out altogether and let the French and other NATO allies take care of it. Also look at Libya now..it's a mess. Islamic extremism is taking over in Libya..is this what NATO and the US were fighting for?

Comment

Condem Republicans for bombing other countries
                  Praise Democrats for bombing other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Condem Republicans for bombing other countries
                    Praise Democrats for bombing other countries.

Fat yanks and their logic.

Comment

uh-oh.. tag team back again...

Comment

Working...
                      X