Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Loses 400 000 to Nigerian Scam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this woman's stupidity bought me a new Jaguar.

Comment

Scam baiter sites are hilarious.

Comment

Had an Indian guy call me from California saying he was an officer and I had a warrant out for my arrest for fraud and I needed to pay 3 grand to take care of it. I asked for his name and he said Officer O'Malley. I lol'ed and asked for his supervisor. He said they were gone for the day so I asked for someone that speaks clear English. He hung up.

Comment

Someone in Nigeria is sitting in a hut tub with a cigar in their mouth saying "Stoopid america" while laughing.

Comment

Unrelated to this, but I absolutely love Nigerians. Some of the most resourceful people on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              Imagine her husband was the Cleveland Bus Driver that uppercutted that woman on the bus:

He would've got up from the couch saying: "Aww you spent my retirement fund now, you spent my retirement fund now!!"

Then...

BANG

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              Someone in Nigeria is sitting in a hut tub with a cigar in their mouth saying "Stoopid america" while laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                Unrelated to this, but I absolutely love Nigerians. Some of the most resourceful people on earth.

agreed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

agreed!!!!

Comment

Greedy moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      She says she's not your typical sucker, and she's right. Your typical sucker would've gotten out after submitting the initial $14,000, with nothing in return.

Comment

Working...
                      X