• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
    why the **** is this **** in highlight yellow, you barely read that ****
    ^^^^^........

Comment

Everyone knows Dana is a joke. Except Boxingtech apparently.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        I've always thought the UFC is a joke. Dana White is a tool...
        I agree with you on both counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          The fighters don't seem to be complaining and obviously where are they going to get bigger checks? Most of the other large MMA orgs folded and failed to maintain financial stability. Probably because they were paying the fighters too much, greatly increasing their overhead. Sonnen vs Silva 2 will happen AS is injured now right? Can the guy get healthy before going up against a scrappy challenger? GSP is hurt right now too, but he will be facing Nick Diaz if he beats Condit. JJ is running through everyone at LHW, they will have to bring in King Mo and Feijo to challenge him soon. Stop trying to grasp at straws.
          nick diaz disagrees with you..

Comment

And Rampage

Comment

So tell me where is Diaz going to get paid more? Where can he get more mainstream exposure to earn marketing dollars? The best place for him to be financially and career wise is in the UFC.

Comment

So tell me where is Diaz going to get paid more? Where can he get more mainstream exposure to earn marketing dollars? The best place for him to be financially and career wise is in the UFC.
                Well, he was about to go take a big payday boxing Jeff Lacey before Zuffa baited him with GSP before pulling an old fashion switheroo on him once the contracts were signed. He can't box now because he's on a Zuffa contract, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  Well, he was about to go take a big payday boxing Jeff Lacey before Zuffa baited him with GSP before pulling an old fashion switheroo on him once the contracts were signed. He can't box now because he's on a Zuffa contract, btw.
                  LOL Jeff Lacey he ain't going to make no bread fighting him. Diaz don't got good enough boxing anyway to make money at it he's better off doing what he's doing now chasing the WW belt. Also GSP is injured and is out for a long time. He can secure his number 1 contender spot by beating Condit or turn the fight down.

Comment

LOL Jeff Lacey he ain't going to make no bread fighting him. Diaz don't got good enough boxing anyway to make money at it he's better off doing what he's doing now chasing the WW belt. Also GSP is injured and is out for a long time. He can secure his number 1 contender spot by beating Condit or turn the fight down.
                    Normally I would tend to disagree with Tech but he is right Nick isnt gonna make any more anywhere else then the UFC at this point but as for Lacey as soon as I heard that 2 things came to mind 1.He cant be getting that much to money to fight him dude is washed up 2. I called my boy and placed a bet that Nick would beat his even in a boxing match. If im not mistake when the #s came out Nick made 150k after the bonus whats wrong with that, and with a win over Condit he will not be complaing about money thats for sure.

Comment

That doesn't make his comment any less misinformed.

I see the guy got banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X