Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Know if Andrei Arlovski woke up yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arlovski has always been fun to watch
    he has decent standup, great movement ect..

like someone said, he hasnt looked to good his last few fights out and has a weak chin.

but he always puts on a good fight win or lose

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      That was a nasty KO.

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
      That dude was stalking him like small game. You could tell Arlovski was fighting scared.

The k.o didn't surprise me at all. What did surprise me was the Russian's technique, it was good.
      Kharitonov won Silver Medals at the Central Asian Games, Asian Games, and Russian Nationals in Boxing and could have fought at the 2004 Olympics.

He's never had great handspeed but his timing in particular is great. His D is also underated and is good at judging distance. Arlovski arguably has the fastest hands at HW but only landed 3 or 4 clean hard shots the whole fight, plus the couple he did land Sergei just walked right through.

The top gif is great. Kharitonov lands a counter left hook then a uppercut followed by two right crosses and the second one hurt AA. The bottom gif and finish when Arlovski is down is just brutal. Kharitonov vs Barnett should be a great fight especially if it stays on the feet.

Comment

I really hope that guy doesn't have a wife or kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
          Feel terrible for Arlovski, it's a strange situation. He does everything right, circles and uses his speed.. He's always so focused when he fights.. His chin has just never been there though.
          He was outboxing Sergei but he just couldn't take the punches. I feel awful for the guy. Hope he'll be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
            I really hope that guy doesn't have a wife or kids.
            No kids. He was dating some playboy chick for a while . Smoking hot

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              I feel awful for the Pitbull.

It is horrible to see such a tough and talented guy be constantly set back by an absolutely dreadful chin. He's been KTFO in 3 of his last 4 despite looking great against Fedor and Kharitonov. What do you think he has left?

He looked like he was dead last night.

That was worse than seeing Fedor get beat up.

One thing you have to like about Arlovski is hes one of the few HWs thats always comes in top shape for fights. Way too many HWs in both MMA and Boxing that come in out of shape and give the division a bad name. He takes the sports extremely seriously but he just gets hit too easily in the face

Comment

Working...
              X