Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are we not getting Alexander vs Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman's ducking, all sizzle no steak.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I wouldn't say Porter outboxed Alexander so much as he muscled the **** out of him in a bar fight.
      He certainly did that too.

Even on the outside though, Porter was getting the better of him. Landing one-two's, hurting him with clean punches...it's the best Porter has looked, which for me says as much about Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        It's a ranked opponent, that makes it a step up.

I think Alexander is completely average and was out boxed by Porter, but it's still a step in the right direction.

Thurman can call the name of any fighter, but Haymon is in charge so it's pointless.
        So the fighters Thurman calls out are automatically ducks when the fight doesn't happen. But when he's the one that's called out, you blame Haymon. Does that make sense? He has no say? Then why are we even wasting time with this One Time guy? His life depends on Haymon. Lol. He's no different from Leo Santa Cruz.
        Last edited by jqSide; 08-23-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          So the fighters Thurman calls out are automatically ducks when the fight doesn't happen. But when he's the one that's called out, you blame Haymon. Does that make sense? He has no say? Then why are we even wasting time with this One Time guy? His life depends on Haymon. Lol. He's no different from Leo Santa Cruz.
          I'm not calling the other fighters ducks, at all.

Thurman at the moment has beaten nobody, brings no money to the table and really there is nothing to make a top fighter interested in a fight against him. If he fighrs one of the better guys and loses, he will be branded 'over-rated'...

I don't even know if he wants to fight the people he calls out, but he can do it and then blame Haymon if he fights another bum instead.

Comment

I'm not wasting any more time with this One Time guy. It appears that he has no control over his fights. Haymon does. End of story.

Comment

Working...
            X