Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i was a bully

and not a cyber bully.

it's not what i intended. it just kind of happened that way.

i didn't really understand that i was a bully until later in life, when people told me. no joke.
    I'd like to hear more about this if you don't mind.

Comment

When I was 18, nightclubbing in town. Was walking down the street when some guy, must have been late 20s pushed into my friend who asked whim what his problem with, it was 3 on 2 and to be honest I couldn't be ****ed with it so I was trying to calm it down and pull my friend away.

Well I grabed my friend, turned around and felt a punch land on the back of my head, and then all hell broke loose, I was swinging away at the guy who hit me, when suddenly about 5 more guys came out of the chip shop and joined in, making it about 8 on 2, I couldn't see my friend anywhere and I had ****ers on all sides of me.

I grabbed one by the scruff and hit him with a right hand which resulted in a satisfying crack (not so satisfying when I later found out that crack was the sound of my hand breaking) and pulled him in towards me, while backing up, my thinking being that putting him between me and the rest of them would buy me some time at least, but being basically in the middle of the road at this point they were coming round the sides kicking and punching me in the back and the sides, one of the little ****s even started pulling my hair. But my human shield protected me from a lot of blows.

Eventually I just thought **** it, pushed him off me and went hell for leather at the hair-puller, I got him a few times and he backed off, but the rest of them were still swarming me.

I got hit flush on the chin about 20 times but I just remember thinking you do not want to be on the floor in this situation so I kept myself up, I was retreating backwards towards the main club strip, after what seemed like about 20 minute of this (was actually 2 or 3 minutes) I got back to civallisation and they all legged it.

Its funny though, I went into the public bogs and had blood all over me, but i washed my face off and I only had minor scrapes, a couple of days later some faint, yellow bruises appeared but nothing major.

The best part was I found out that they had literally thrown my mate off the low bridge into the river, and he'd had to swim about 500 feet down-stream to a spot where he could get out.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I'd like to hear more about this if you don't mind.

man oh man.

that's usually the type of response i write and then never post. it's something i find myself doing quite often, especially in the lounge.

it would be quite a task to explain what i think went on with all of the bullying. i dont understand it myself.

but, if i wasn't willing to talk about i probably wouldn't be willing to post it on a public forum. we're friends here.

i found out that i had been a bully in front of a classroom of people in high school, if you can believe that. the topic was being loosely discussed and i was brought up. it was something else.
        looking back at it now, and even reacting immediately to it back then, they were right, and it was naive of me to not see that.

Comment

The summer after graduating high school me and a bunch of my friends got a house in Wildwood NJ which if anyone on here has ever been there knows its kind of a trashy shore point and a haven for underage drinking.

The whole summer was great but there was huge fights just about every weekend because there are all these high school kids (from a bunch of different high schools) drunk and just running around town.

One time I was with a couple of my friends at these girls house that went to my HS and they lived in a double so people lived above them and they were also about 20 having a party there. And some kid who I kind of knew he was younger then us but was always at our house gets in an argument with someone on the deck of the place above. The guy and his friend come down and them and my two friends fight and then like an anthill like at least 25 or more guys come running out of this house to jump in so its all of them and are beating on like 8 of us. I came out of it not that bad with just like a marks on my face and my body bruised up but some of my friends got it really bad with broken jaws, noses, and bloody faces.

Another time that summer I had sex with this girl who turned out had a boyfriend who I actually knew but I didnt know they were going out. Later in the summer I went to the house he lives in to drink with some friends and I saw him and said hi to him and glared and then hit me and his friend hits me too I finally come to and ROCK the friend but the other one tackled me and got a couple shots in before it got broken up.

Comment

This morning, around 8:07 AM

Comment

I got into plenty of scraps growing up, but the only true ass kicking I took was from this kid Beto. I guess he liked the girl I was talking to, but i've never actually known why. This was 8th grade. Dude asked me to go into the bathroom (usually meant to smoke), and when I went in there he stomped my ass.

Man. I didn't even swing on the guy. Up til then we had been buddies, I didn't get it. I was the guy that everybody liked, and fights were with kids from other schools/strangers. I was never a little guy, but this dude was huge.

Thing is, he only hit my face a few times, mostly punched me the stomach and slammed my head into the stall. So no one at school noticed I'd had the **** beat out of me, and he never told any of his friends. It was just our secret that he'd kicked my ass and we weren't cool anymore.
              Last edited by paulf; 08-20-2012, 01:26 AM.

Comment

i have never taken a beating but i am not trying to make it seem like i always kicked their ass its just because the last time i fought was probably in elementary school i can honestly say i have not been in a fight since then

Comment

PS Great thread idea, man.

I just remembered when I transferred to a new school in 7th grade and fought a kid with a Frenando Vargas haircut That one, I did win.

Comment

Only once, and it was hardly a beating.

I was drunk, started mouthing off at some guys and they pushed down and punched me in the face apparently. I was too drunk to retaliate. This was about a week ago

Now if you count beatings I've received from my brother, the list would go on and on. I'll name a few:

In the garden he swung a broom at me and the head smashed me in the temple

The time he bit a chunk out of my back

When I was young he got me down and jumped repeatedly on my head

Many, many more. I've taken more blows to the head than Arturo Gatti as I predict that he's given me a couple of hundred real beatings in my lifetime.

He's younger than me by the way, the difference is that I don't have it in me to hit him, he's my brother.

Comment

Coming out of a club in Jersey in 2000...
                      some dude I argued with inside the club met me outside to fight but he wasn't alone...he ran up to me I cracked him in the jaw and all I remember was getting snucked from the back right in the temple...all I kept saying to myself was "don't fall try to stay up" I got beaten pretty bad...but i'm pretty sure the reason I never went down was the liquor I had in my system...I felt the punches but they didn't hurt me enough to take me down...cops came and I was taken to hospital...the next day I was in pain...ended up with a minor concussion...

Comment

Working...
                      X