Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Shane, wanna set Pacquiao on his ass? Try this...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Heres this incredibly conditioned fighter who basicaly runs in, left-right-left like a machine gun. That is how Pacquiao is programed. You know what I mean.........

Do these three motions at the same time. Step 45' forward with the left foot, drop your head down to the left and stick your right hand out. You've slipped Pacquiaos intial shot of his machine gun, he couldn't stop his flow if he wanted too. At the same time you've already taken the side with your step. Find Pacquiaos face with your right hand as he rushes in. Bring your back foot up with the right hand and you either slide out of the engagement or you can swing out completely with the hook while again taking position. Play with him like a cat would a mouse. And straight right hands. Think about it. I would say that Shane Mosely is well qualified to pull this off...................Rockin'

You are one badass sir, You were pinpoint accurate on what exacty had to be done to get to Pacquiao, Marquez elaborated very well what you had said and it resulted in Pacquiao getting Koed. I give you full credit .Too bad I can't give you green k or I would.

Comment

See folks the TS did not recommend this to Marquez becuase he is fully aware that a regular Marquez would not be able to put Pacquiao on his ass, let alone KO him, Stagger Pac maybe.

PEDs to the Max Marquez on the other hand....

Last edited by woopwoop; 12-26-2012, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Do these three motions at the same time. Step 45' forward with the left foot, drop your head down to the left and stick your right hand out. You've slipped Pacquiaos intial shot of his machine gun, he couldn't stop his flow if he wanted too. At the same time you've already taken the side with your step. Find Pacquiaos face with your right hand as he rushes in. Bring your back foot up with the right hand and you either slide out of the engagement or you can swing out completely with the hook while again taking position. Play with him like a cat would a mouse. And straight right hands. Think about it. I would say that Shane Mosely is well qualified to pull this off...................Rockin'
        Look at the date that this quote was written. Marquez did just this knocking Paquiao tfo. ……..Rockin'

Comment

Working...
        X