Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce said Calz is still 5,6 lbs over the limit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they arn't going to cancel the fight, are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
      he might be looking to come in naturally heavier so he has more power to stop Jones

just a thought

is he allowed to do that? Don't they both have to make a certain weight otherwise it's cancelled? Or maybe Slappy will just be slapped with a hefty fine and the fight goes on

Comment

haha this is fake, i wouldnt put much faith in it. joe wouldnt come in over for the most important fight of his career after just moving up from SMW

Comment

Originally posted by georgenewman View Post
          is he allowed to do that? Don't they both have to make a certain weight otherwise it's cancelled? Or maybe Slappy will just be slapped with a hefty fine and the fight goes on
          if you hydrate your body then rehydrate back up after the weigh in you can be well over the limit on fight night

Hatton was 154lbs when he fought Collazo

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
            haha this is fake, i wouldnt put much faith in it. joe wouldnt come in over for the most important fight of his career after just moving up from SMW
            my thoughts to i thought it was just a smoke screen to hype the fight

Comment

hes got 2 hours to lose 6 pounds... if u wear a rubber suit in a sauna u can lose 3-4 pounds in an hour... if he odoesnt make weight... theyll give him another two hours, he ll make weight

Comment

1 hour hbo.com says 4 pm at my house its 3 pm. no!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  hes got 2 hours to lose 6 pounds... if u wear a rubber suit in a sauna u can lose 3-4 pounds in an hour... if he odoesnt make weight... theyll give him another two hours, he ll make weight
                  Best analysis so far, thanks Reed. This is roughly right based on the worst case scenario of 6 lbs even at this approximate time. Yet to see a video, not that I dis believe there's some truth in it, just that if it were said to such an extent you'd expect a much bigger reaction online, on sites, on you tube and such by now. Yet to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                    Best analysis so far, thanks Reed. This is roughly right based on the worst case scenario of 6 lbs even at this approximate time. Yet to see a video, not that I dis believe there's some truth in it, just that if it were said to such an extent you'd expect a much bigger reaction online, on sites, on you tube and such by now. Yet to see it.
                    does it hurt you that much to believe that this may have been said by Steve Bunce

stop crying like little ***** and asking for evidence and bet me

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                      does it hurt you that much to believe that this may have been said by Steve Bunce

stop crying like little ***** and asking for evidence and bet me
                      Stop posting so many lame little posts, and learn to read;

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                      Yet to see a video, not that I dis believe there's some truth in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X