Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger mismatch? Holyfield-Valuev or DLH-Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger mismatch? Holyfield-Valuev or DLH-Pacquiao?

Which is the bigger mismatch?
    Holyfield-Valuev
    58.54%
    DLH-Pacquiao
    41.46%

Margarito-DLH

Comment

Bump since Holyfield-Valuev got confirmed...

Comment

Valuev-Holyfield, Holyfield is shot, Pacquiao isn't and there will probably be close to a 100 pound difference when they step into the ring along with about a 10 inch height difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          Valuev-Holyfield, Holyfield is shot, Pacquiao isn't and there will probably be close to a 100 pound difference when they step into the ring along with about a 10 inch height difference.
          manny has a chance if dela fishnets can't make weight or is too drained from making 147, holy has no chance

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            I personally picked Pac-DLH because it took 9 rounds for Pac to get rid of a B level champ in Diaz when he was hitting him w/ everything in the kitchen sink. I don't think he could land that much against DLH and have much affect since he is leagues better than David Diaz.

When Holyfield fights and looks like utter ****, it was against slicksters (ie. Larry Donald, Sultan Ibragaimov, Chris Byrd). Valuev is gonna stand in front of him the whole night which would give Holyfield a chance. I'm not saying I'm gonna favor him to win, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he managed to pull it out since Valuev is SLOWWW and you can see his punches coming from a mile away. Only decent punch he throws is a jab.

Besides I have a feeling if Pacquiao took a left hook he's going down. It only has to be one punch that has to land too.

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
              manny has a chance if dela fishnets can't make weight or is too drained from making 147, holy has no chance
              DLH is definitely gonna rig the scale. Either that or he's just gonna come in at 149 or something like that and pay the fines.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                DLH is definitely gonna rig the scale. Either that or he's just gonna come in at 149 or something like that and pay the fines.
                i was thinking that, i'm pretty sure he can't make 147, he'll be a junior middle or even middleweight when he knocks manny out

Comment

I personally picked Pac-DLH because it took 9 rounds for Pac to get rid of a B level champ in Diaz when he was hitting him w/ everything in the kitchen sink. I don't think he could land that much against DLH and have much affect since he is leagues better than David Diaz.

When Holyfield fights and looks like utter ****, it was against slicksters (ie. Larry Donald, Sultan Ibragaimov, Chris Byrd). Valuev is gonna stand in front of him the whole night which would give Holyfield a chance. I'm not saying I'm gonna favor him to win, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he managed to pull it out since Valuev is SLOWWW and you can see his punches coming from a mile away. Only decent punch he throws is a jab.

Besides I have a feeling if Pacquiao took a left hook he's going down. It only has to be one punch that has to land too.
                  It was still a dominant performance from Pacquiao, Holyfield hasn't look good in years. Shot is shot, doesn't really matter what style his opponent possesses, once a fighter is shot, there's no opponent that would make him look good.

Comment

Holyfield is not the quickest either these days if you look at his fight with Sultan he stopped letting his hands go because Ibragimov was too fast for him and he knew if he let his hand go more he was gonna be getting hit more

also Valuev may not be slick but that is not what Holy struggles with IMO he struggles more with big guys that use the jab consistently

Comment

Working...
                    X