Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cassidy bodybags a top tier battlerapper after 12 year hiatus!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude MURDERED this white boy

Don't know where else to post this but I had to share. That **** gave me chills

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153019320109767

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post

Seen it on BET and was not amazed. It was obvious who was going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
        You are an example of the racially motivated goofballs that have increased over the years on the net. If the music/culture doesn't interest you then why your awkward ass decide to show up and comment? To go on some race rant? To vent off frustration to being an outcast and pumping yourself up to finally end it all?

Just take yourself out, no need for cowards to walk the earth, tired of seeing mass murders in the U.S by some middle class prick "know-it-all" who don't know **** but cornballness and being POS. Be a real man and just keep the bodycount at 1 cadaver i.e you.
        To have fun? You call yourself a grown man but consider a good time is to be a lame troll on an Internet forum and use cowardly race bait tactics? How about getting an actual life, some money in your pocket and a moist **** from time to time to time instead of impersonating one.

Yeah you right, I'm not here to debate you on your POS viewpoints on race, politics, the union or statistics, this thread got a title for a reason, to discuss Cassidy vs Dizaster. If you want to have a blog about your viewpoints and socially repressed life then make your own thread. With that said **** off and fish for a meaningful life that's worthy of a man.
        I like this guy, he makes good points.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
          Hahah, ok, temporary truce... Can you seriously tell me why this fat Hawainn/Polynesian looking dude stole off on ole Whitey? Is that a no-no to put hands on your opponent? Did he deserve it?

and LOL @ the end - White dude made him look a fool.

Not a fan of sucker punches, but...

1. The white guy got disrespectful while the fat dude was rapping, trying to grab the mic from him.

2. The white guy got touchy with the fat dude, patting him and pointing at his face.

Pretty clear to see actually. Don't even know why you would ask.

Comment

Not a fan of all this word play . I wanna watch a battle to see you clown and embarrass the opponent not to see who the best is at complicating words. Corny. Lame.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

1. The white guy got disrespectful while the fat dude was rapping, trying to grab the mic from him.

2. The white guy got touchy with the fat dude, patting him and pointing at his face.

White boy embarrassed him. In fact the fat dude embarrassed himself even more so
            Last edited by jas; 01-24-2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Not a fan of all this word play . I wanna watch a battle to see you clown and embarrass the opponent not to see who the best is at complicating words. Corny. Lame.

White boy embarrassed him. In fact the fat dude embarrassed himself even more so
              Maybe he did, I didn't finish the video, stopped it after the punch. But I don't like seeing all that touching in battle raps. Testosterone is running high in battles, you do not want to get physical with your opponent and start an altercation. White dude was wrong for that, fat guy should've just shoved his hands away too, but like I said tests are running high. You touch your opponent like that, it's disrespectful, expect punches to start being thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I just haven't seen a lot of battles, and didn't know if it was acceptable or not to touch stuff on your opponent when you are firing (shirt, hat, etc.)

Guess that makes sense.

At the end, he made himself look stupid. Lol especially because Whites have more of a history in battle rap than Polynesians/Hawaiians.

And when anybody who isn't black drops the "N bomb," evne playfully, it just sounds lame, corny, and stupid.

Comment

Seen it on BET and was not amazed. It was obvious who was going to win.
                  serious? Those were some hardcore grown man bars.

Comment

crowd was biased as ****. Sno had some ETHER but they just weren't feeling what he had to say. But T Top might be next up, he may be a future killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      crowd was biased as ****. Sno had some ETHER but they just weren't feeling what he had to say. But T Top might be next up, he may be a future killer.
                      T-Top is the truth and the future. Ever since I saw that facebook vid i've been watching all his battles.

Comment

Working...
                      X