Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaq and Charles Barkley just gave Deontay Wilder a shoutout on national tv.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq and Charles Barkley just gave Deontay Wilder a shoutout on national tv.

On TNT's Inside the NBA they mentioned he became the Hw champ and that it was a great fight. I can't recall the last time anyone on TV has mentioned anything about the HW division. That's a good look for boxing.

Yea it is

It was an entertaining fight

Definitely for the first six rounds and I was still on edge standing up the whole fight because of the unknowns about wilders chin and gas tank

Not one clinch the whole fight and we did see some inside fighting in the final round

This is what boxing should be about

Comment

In terms of heavyweight it was good, for this era, but im glad the casuals thought it was exciting to me it was not, I kept yelling at the TV telling Bermaine to please follow the plan, follow up with combos like you did to Arreola.

Deontay is personable but he needs to work on his punch variety he is improving but needs to work more on that he had many chances to throw hard body shots and upper cuts with those long arms.

Comment

both are big boxing fans, I know charles is a huge fan, i think the nigth Tarver iced RJJ he was on the air and was just like "omg rjj was just knocked out."

Comment

Working...
        X