No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Injures Shoulder, Pavlik Fight Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    There hasn't been a ruling yet, but 1 year seems likely seeing how he's been suspended before.
    Wow, they need to get the ball rolling on that. Do you happen to know if the suspension would begin on the day he tested positive, or on the day he gets the hearing? In any case, Mexico sounds like a good idea because the NSAC didn't seem to like Margarito going over CA's heads to fight in TX.

Comment

Now make Pavlik vs Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        I hope they cancel it.
        Why, who else is he going to fight?

Comment

fuck this fight......hope Ward is thinking the same

Comment

How about Pavlik vs. Kessler?

Seems like a perfect fight to kill time with while Froch gets the Bute rematch out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              How about Pavlik vs. Kessler?

Seems like a perfect fight to kill time with while Froch gets the Bute rematch out of the way.
              Kessler fights Magee on saturday. Ward has to defend against the winner before May 2013.

Unfortunate for Ward, but injuries happen. Hopefully it's not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Kessler fights Magee on saturday.
                Yes, but I meant for afterwards. Once that farcical mismatch is over with.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Ward has to defend against the winner before May 2013.
                With Ward's injury I'm sure that will get pushed back. Why not have Kessler-Pavlik in the meantime?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Yes, but I meant for afterwards. Once that farcical mismatch is over with.

With Ward's injury I'm sure that will get pushed back. Why not have Kessler-Pavlik in the meantime?
                  The farcical mismatch between Pavlik and Ward will still happen I bet. Look for Ward to vacate after that so he doesn't have to travel to Denmark to defend.

As for Kessler-Pavlik well Pavlik turned Kessler down stating that he wanted one or two more tune-ups before being ready for the elite. So Kessler settled for danekiller Magee, who's better than Pavlik anyway, and Ward signed Pavlik in some odd turn of events.
                  Last edited by BattlingNelson; 12-06-2012, 06:29 AM.

Comment

ward is messing with pavlik's head or got a kessler fight

Ward's is playing games again and it;s not fair. Look for another Ward fight like froch or kessie. Ward is crap doing this.

Comment

This might cancel it because Ward will have to fight Kessler within a certain time frame I believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X