Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bare Knuckle Fight: Royce Gracie vs Unbeaten Kung Fu fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back in the day, even when I wasn't much of a fan of this MMA stuff, I still knew Royce Gracie. He has to be a legend. Nevermind the fact that he was usually outweighed by a hundred pounds. The man was a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      ATG no, but he proved the importance of ground fighting to the world....
      lol. Royce Gracie is the man. long before GSP, Anderson Silva, Matt Hughes, Rampage and all the other champs, Royce was fighting bareknuckle in the UFC against much bigger opponents. He is the ULTIMATE UFC legend. you probably never ever watched UFC cause if you would, you would know the roots of the UFC. he had his time and now others have their time. same with Jack Dempsey: he was the man at a certain time. does that mean he would beat Tyson? no. there are decades of evolution between the two. but you saying Royce is no ATG is the same as saying Dempsey is no ATG. its like praising Jesus but saying "God ain't nobody".
      Originally posted by res View Post
      Yep, the Gracie's sold these tapes when the UFC first got popular. I had this one. Lent it to someone and never saw it again.
      I know what that is like. I once lent a guy something that meant a lot to me and I never got it back from this a+sshole.

Comment

Working...
      X