Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe the Zionists systematically plotted the downfall of Naseem Hamed's career.This brown fella was making far too much money and inspiring and influencing far too many people,and they needed something to stop that.Something grand,something that would impact an entire generation and cause such an intense backlash against certain types of people that every move Hamed made would have been watched under close scrutiny.

Comment

The only conspiracy I believe in is that conspiracy theorists intentionally spew the most laughably absurd bull**** in order to evoke the ire of the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        The only conspiracy I believe in is that conspiracy theorists intentionally spew the most laughably absurd bull**** in order to evoke the ire of the rest of us.
        Bringer, I'm so glad that you are one of the sane one's here. Conspiracy theorists might be the dumbest people on earth. I guess like PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute".

It's the reason Alex Jones and Glenn Beck are millionaires.

Comment

In Stephen Hawking's book "The Grand Design" it states that it's generally accepted the first humans were present in sub-saharan Africa about 200,000 years ago.

Comment

Don't believe the whole UFO conspiracy but it would be pretty neat if true.

Comment

I believe bob arum is a reptilian.

Comment

What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

That the control of the money supply has been hijacked by privately controlled central bankers when it should be fully under government control. There is never a real debate about bringing full control of money under government control despite the huge the financial crisis and huge debt the governments are in.Why? Who is really calling the shots? It is a global conspiracy and when you see that much power in the hands of the unelected and never challenged by those voted in in government you can no longer believe the illusion that those elected in government have real power.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  I believe the Zionists systematically plotted the downfall of Naseem Hamed's career.This brown fella was making far too much money and inspiring and influencing far too many people,and they needed something to stop that.Something grand,something that would impact an entire generation and cause such an intense backlash against certain types of people that every move Hamed made would have been watched under close scrutiny.
                  The Zionists hired Marco Antonio Barrera to beat up Hamed?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Bringer, I'm so glad that you are one of the sane one's here. Conspiracy theorists might be the dumbest people on earth. I guess like PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute".

It's the reason Alex Jones and Glenn Beck are millionaires.
                    You two didn't answer the question. TS asked what conspiracy theories do you believe.

Your answer is zero? Curious.

Comment

Numbers 2, 4, 9

Comment

Working...
                      X