Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie I'll Pay For Your FuKing Flight You ***** Assed ****** Lovin Crack Head !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amir K Shareef View Post
    Oh you guys are really hard, on a Forum talking **** like you are some sort of tough guy.. Give me a break SMH.
    Well at least we aint talking **** on youtube videos pretending to be hard.

If your not part of the solution your part of the problem, no need to be in the TPS section if it bothers you that much my friend.

Peace.

Comment

Oh you guys are really hard, on a Forum talking **** like you are some sort of tough guy.. Give me a break SMH.
      OOOOOOOO get you, yes master as you wish ill stop talkin ****. Dont make me laught pull ur self off the boys **** and fuk off ill say what i like about him DONT LIKE DONT READ ....................CYA !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post

If your not part of the solution your part of the problem, no need to be in the TPS section if it bothers you that much my friend.

Peace.
        your really diplomatic m8 i wash i was i cant help but abuse my little heart out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
          OOOOOOOO get you, yes master as you wish ill stop talkin ****. Dont make me laught pull ur self off the boys **** and fuk off ill say what i like about him DONT LIKE DONT READ ....................CYA !!!!
          Dont mind shareef..he is just a wannabe rebel from the poor slums of sierra leone

Comment

Peace.
            I am part of the solution.. Im telling you to stop talkin **** on the forum because its pointles.. SCORE!!

Ya i am totally lost...

Comment

I am part of the solution.. Im telling you to stop talkin **** on the forum because its pointles.. SCORE!!

Ya i am totally lost...
              AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA y do u think it was moved here fool so it didnt clutter up nsb the reason it was created was so ppl can talk **** here oh and u find somewhere in the rules where it says do not rip zelenoff in the tps section and ill stop doin it until then do us a favour and stop bitchin and go shine charlies bell end some more

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA y do u think it was moved here fool so it didnt clutter up nsb the reason it was created was so ppl can talk **** here oh and u find somewhere in the rules where it says do not rip zelenoff in the tps section and ill stop doin it until then do us a favour and stop bitchin and go shine charlies bell end some more
                Thats funny because, it seems like you are doing exactly what you are telling me not to do...

Comment

Ya i am totally lost...
                  I'm sorry pal but it would appear that public opinion is running against and they are part of the solution, this is TPS as has been said already its for this kind of thing.

Since the Admin team have decided to create a section and call it 'TPS Smack Talk' then common sense would suggest that this part of the forum will be filled with smack talk.

Obviously your lacking some of that basic common sense my friend otherwise you wouldn't have came in a smack talk forum and told people to stop smack talking.

But hey I don't hold a grudge, you just got mixed up or something.

Comment

I'm sorry pal but it would appear that public opinion is running against and they are part of the solution, this is TPS as has been said already its for this kind of thing.

Since the Admin team have decided to create a section and call it 'TPS Smack Talk' then common sense would suggest that this part of the forum will be filled with smack talk.

Obviously your lacking some of that basic common sense my friend otherwise you wouldn't have came in a smack talk forum and told people to stop smack talking.

But hey I don't hold a grudge, you just got mixed up or something.
                    First off i dont know what the hell TPS means.. So stop saying that

I see a thread about "hey come out here and get your ass kicked"

WTF Get a life dude, you talk **** on the internet.. Lame THUMBS DOWN

Im not confused about anything expect for the fact you want to be tough on the internet...

Comment

your really diplomatic m8 i wash i was i cant help but abuse my little heart out lol
                      It comes from my choice of career, I've spent years being diplomatic and getting paid.

Comment

Working...
                      X