Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Cotto have beaten the Dan Santos that Foreman fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Cotto have beaten the Dan Santos that Foreman fought?

Well would he have?

I think so as Santos seemed horribly out of shape and has not fought in like a year and a half before that.

He was just a stationary target looking for the big shot when usually he fights more like Foreman did using the ring more except Santos has power.

Thoughts.....

Cotto would had KOd him bad. Santos was severly weight drain, he had to lose 5 pounds the morning of the weigh in. Him balooning to 172 shos you that his body is better suited for MW.

The Funny thing is that Santos average 23 punches per round, and everytime he let his hands go, Foreman looked scare as hell.

Comment

Defiantly. Santos could not have looked worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Well would he have?

I think so as Santos seemed horribly out of shape and has not fought in like a year and a half before that.

He was just a stationary target looking for the big shot when usually he fights more like Foreman did using the ring more except Santos has power.

Thoughts.....
        santos is too big for cotto. the only reason I give cotto a chance is because foreman has worse power than malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          santos is too big for cotto. the only reason I give cotto a chance is because foreman has worse power than malignaggi
          This was not the Santos that usually shows up though, imagine if he fought Margarito in a trilogy that night he would have gotten broken down easy.

Comment

Working...
          X