An Open letter to Manny Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Open letter to Manny Pacman

Dear Adulterer Manny Pacman

Why do you fear us Americans much? Many Pinoy’s claim to be American yet you are afraid to enter the ring with us. You ducking saga is an embarrassment to the people of the Philippines. You should be ashamed of your act. You are a role model to your people. I am unable to play basketball with my fellow Pinoy brothers because they are scared of me. This is a direct result of you ducking those entire American fighters, this has caused me a lower standards of living. I am unable to punk these 5’1 midgets at basketball anymore.

You have built your legacy on beating one dimensional past their prime Mexicans. Fighters who cannot tell between a jab and an uppercut. This saddens me quite deeply. There are many brothers who are willingly to fight you, from Campbell to Williams. Yet he chooses Diaz and weight drained Oscar over them. You are not really a “MAN”ny Pacman

Everytime you duck an American, the testerone level of the average Pinoy males drop. Most of these males don’t have any hope in their lives and you are their only inspiration. Please Manny Pacman grows some balls and fight an American

Yours Truly

Flawless
    Last edited by Nubian King; 07-14-2009, 08:06 PM.

Originally posted by Nubian King View Post
    Dear Adulterer Manny Pacman

Why do you fear us Americans much? Many Pinoy’s claim to be American yet you are afraid to enter the ring with us. You ducking saga is an embarrassment to the people of the Philippines. You should be ashamed of your act. You are a role model to your people. I am unable to play basketball with my fellow Pinoy brothers because they are scared of me. This is a direct result of you ducking those entire American fighters, this has caused me a lower standards of living. I am unable to punk these 5’1 midgets at basketball anymore.

You have built your legacy on beating one dimensional past their prime Mexicans. Fighters who cannot tell between a jab and an uppercut. This saddens me quite deeply. There are many brothers who are willingly to fight you, from Campbell to Williams. Yet he chooses Diaz and weight drained Oscar over them. You are not really a “MAN”ny Pacman

Everytime you duck an American, the testerone level of the average Pinoy males drop. Most of these males don’t have any hope in their lives and you are their only inspiration. Pleae Manny Pacman grows some balls and fight an American

Yours Truly

Flawless
    Lame....Lame.....Lame! You're dead head

Comment

Comment

pretty funny really

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sigh. Didn't see any threads like this coming...

Comment

Flawless gets banned for the 12th time in 3.....2...........1

Comment

Hey everyone Flawless has a green bar...I wonder how long that lasts

Comment

Dude he challenged cotto (puerto ricans are americans)

Comment

Working...
                    X