Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just re-watched Lewis vs McCall I. - HBO has ALWAYS been crazily biased.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    A fighter who makes it to his feet should at least be given a chance after the 1st knockdown.

I do find it curious that Don King was prominent in both of Lennox's losses and the bogus Draw against Holyfield. The guy is a snake and there are rumours he poisoned Wlad against Brewster and Foreman in Zaire.
    How was King prominent in Rahman I? He didn't have Rahman then. He got him after and promoted the rematch. Lewis's problems for Rahman were about filming Oceans 11 and other distractions.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
      This thread smells like a Klittard using a hidden agenda to bash Lewis.

Leave Lennox's name out of your mouth next time you open a thread.

Facts:

1- Weather or not Lewis could have continued is up for debate. We don't know.

2- What we DO know is that Mccall had a long history of severe mental break downs and that he is the ONLY fighter who might not have gone in for the kill.
      The odds of Mccall doing nothing and letting Lennox clinch to recovery is just as high as the odds of Mccall knocking Lewis down again.

3-Lennox Lewis dominated Mccall in the rematch and made him cry.

4-Lennox Lewis avenged both his defeats and is the only HW in the history of boxing to defeat every man he ever fought. (Marciano was a CW)

5-Lewis is a 6'5 boxer-puncher-mover who have cleaned out his era, tko6 a Prime Vitali and would have destroyed him in a rematch if he wanted to.

6- Lennox Lewis is viewed by every boxing expert with half a brain as a top 10 HW of all times, most have him in the top 7-5. Some have him in the top 5. I have him as the Goat.

7- Lewis destroyed careers and ruined lives.
      Grant-Golota-Ruddock-Tua- all could have gone on to do much bigger and better things if Lewis haven't taken their souls and will.

8-Lennox Lewis fought more big punchers than any heavyweight not name Ali.

9-Lewis would have beaten the **** out of Wladimir with or without Manny Steward on Wlad's corner. I love Manny, but even his magic won't be able to save Lennox from dominating Wlad on the inside.

10-Lennox Lewis will dominate any era.
      3) Did you watch the fight?. Lewis won the first, McCall did well in the second and stopped fighting in the 3rd. I think Lewis showed intelligence by not pushing the issue while McCall wasn't even looking at the punches coming his way.

4) good one but no.

6) It shows.

7) Come on! Ruddock had already loses against Tyson (twice). Golota came off a 0-2 before the Lewis fight.

9) Prime vs Prime? On this one I agree, even though I doubt there would have been much inside game, apart from Lewis landing some sharp uppercut.

10) -Will- dominate? You are entitled to your opinion, but you see, even Lewis is a mortal

Comment

Working...
      X