No announcement yet.

Scary stories/ghost/paranormal thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    my dad was hunting one time in the valley and found a bag full of gold coins. I would say he was 19-22 at the time, said he found them by a tree with a river passing by. He set up camp when it got dark by the river and says he saw an old man accross the river yelling to him to throw him back his gold coins. my dad says the old man was wearing an old brown suit, round glasses and had a tall hat on. so my dad ask him to come over so they could talk when the old man starts cryin and dissapears into thin air.....my dad says he packed his things and left as fast as he could. There are some stories of many officials who died bringing gold from importing or exporting who got killed entering the us. just wanted you guys to know.
    Some things just can't be explained.

I remember my 1st ghostish experience last year.

Never again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
      Some things just can't be explained.

I remember my 1st ghostish experience last year.

Never again.
      whats the story?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        whats the story?
        :58

Story coming up.

Ok heres my story...last night my two boys hit me up and said lets go to this huanted place or watever and im like coolios im down, when it was suppose to be 3 of us it turned out to be 5 other dudes to come along...

so it was me and 2 my boys with this other kid and the rest of the other guys i didnt know when in there SUV or watever..

ok so we get to the place and basically its a road u drive and **** so it wasnt that bad but like when we got on the road the atmosphere totally changed like it went from chill to cold as hell to the point we see our breaths...ok basically the place is where satan worshippers go and other weird ppl and sightings of weird creatures have been spotted.

Then we drive got out and walked a little of the woods, keep in mind EVERYTHING is pitch black like u couldnt see anything but we had like 3 flash lights and i used my phone for light along with some other guy, nothing weird just some noises on trees like if a animal was on it or something

Now this part is where if i was alone i would **** myself..We passed a bridge where we stopped before to throw a penny in the stream and legends or stories say that at midnight if u throw a penny in the water a spirit of a little boy throws it back at u.

Anyways we were coming back and we saw a small dirt path that lead to the water so we went...we are on one side, water is in the middle and other side is trees and empty rock thing like where we were.

Everyone is like nothing here and i dont hear anything..a few seconds later...this dude points the light across and says i see something we all look and put our lights and nothing but we put the lights a little down like...idk how to describe it

It was like taking the shape of a human but it look liked it was made out of mist but the mist was BLACK like idk black air and it was like breaking and moving side to side coming towards us...we all just ran like a bunch of pus*ies when it wouldnt stop coming close.

but i wasnt really scared cuz there were like 8 guys and like 3 of them are good at that mma stuff and me and my other boy can fight so it wasnt that bad.

but ever since last night ive had this in my head all day

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          :58

Story coming up.
          lol you were gonna fight the devil

Comment

• I was scared when I got home, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
              I was scared when I got home, bro.
              i would too **** like that makes me think im gonna have a ****ing heart attack

Comment

• so you saw a shadow person.....

they're actually pretty common around wooded areas... specially if cults/devil worshippers do their rituals there.

Why do crazy things happen when you're in groups? ...

I'll tell acouple stories that happened when I went to Mexico... somewhat similar to emz'

I'll even use my epic microsoft paint skills

edit: nvm pretty sure I posted the story somewhere in the thread
                Last edited by LeG00N; 02-16-2012, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  so you saw a shadow person.....

they're actually pretty common around wooded areas... specially if cults/devil worshippers do their rituals there.

Why do crazy things happen when you're in groups? ...

I'll tell acouple stories that happened when I went to Mexico... somewhat similar to emz'

I'll even use my epic microsoft paint skills

edit: nvm pretty sure I posted the story somewhere in the thread
                  Place is cool, it's pitch dark, like dark where you can't see each other. I went to a diff place with a girl but it was gay cause she didn't wanna get out the car. Like wtf is the point?

On that road I went, like in the video u see in the day light, all weird shit is written on the bridge, you could see some of it but can't read it cause the guy just drives by.

ahhh that shit was made feaky. Everyone was like yo I see something....OHHHH SHHHHHIIITTTTTTTTTand ran away back to the cars.

Comment

• Couple stories about the tree, guys mention a bit about it.

Description from the video
                    After touching the tree, justin pitched in our State Championship Baseball game and gave up 9 runs in the first inning before being pulled...coincidence, i think not.
                    That would be the guy that slapped the tree.

Comment

• interesting...................

Comment

Working...
                      X