Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is boxing about??coming from nothing to something right.you earn your spot right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is boxing about??coming from nothing to something right.you earn your spot right

So why do people try to disrespect Baldomir??cause Floyd fought him??the man came from nothing sold ****ing feather dusters,went undefeated for years..fought his way to the top and walked Judah down and took the lineal title.and people laugh at Floyd for fighting the linear champion???so if Margo Cotto,Mosley or anyone else fought him would they have got laughed at as well??a man fights his way to the top "Cinderella man" style and no 1 is suppose to try him??seriously.......was everyone suppose to ignore him and then he'd be labeled the most avoided man in boxing??

cause Baldomir is crap

its that simple larry

Comment

Baldomir gets disrespected as a result of the people that say he was a better fighter than Margarito at the same time. And don't pretend no one says that.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        cause Baldomir is crap

its that simple larry
        answer this did he not fight his way to the top? no gifts??no hand outs?? am i lying??

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Baldomir gets disrespected as a result of the people that say he was a better fighter than Margarito at the same time. And don't pretend no one says that.
          did Baldo not beat a champion for his title???didnt Margo win a vacant title??

Comment

Because he just wasnt that good? Yes he beat Judah, in a HUGE upset and won the lineal title. That doesnt make him great in any shape or form.

Fighters can be Lineal (Pascal) or even undisputed champs (Buster Douglas) but it doesnt make then the best. On paper it does but thats where it ends

Oh plus it was one of the most boring fights EVER

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              answer this did he not fight his way to the top? no gifts??no hand outs?? am i lying??
              yea by beating a unfocused 5 round fighter zab
              and a shot gatti

Comment

baldo had a good fight with vernon forest

Comment

That was one of the most boring fights I've ever seen in my life. I still want my money and time for that night I bought that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                    yea by beating a unfocused 5 round fighter zab
                    and a shot gatti
                    but did he not earn his title by working his way up?

Comment

Working...
                    X