Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment Thread For: R. Garcia: Thank You Mayweather For Beings Such A *****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment Thread For: R. Garcia: Thank You Mayweather For Beings Such A *****!

Out in San Antonio Yesterday While Robert Garcia was making his way to wherever he was trying to he was mobbed by fans who wanted autograph and pictures and Garcia obliged so did Maidana. One local reporter/fan (dont what he was) asked robert do you really think Mayweather is a bitch and Robert Replied 100%, He acts like one and fights like one but we cant hate him for that I would like to thank him for being a bitch, If he wasn't a bitch He would have fought Pacquaio instead of us but he fighting us and we get another chance, so thank you mayweather for being a lil *****.

They also asked him about the bet if they are serious or not and Robert replied we serious, I spoke it over with Maidana and controusi and they willing 100% to make a winner takes all bet only thing is Mayweather is adding all these terms and all we want added is we get to wear Everlast MX gloves but he didnt want to bet no more when we said that. Like I said he is a lil bitch, acts like a bitch, crys like a bitch and he gonna get beat again like a lil bitch.

So basically he saying thanks for the free money. I think it was smart of Garcia to flip the bet back on Mayweather and go for winner takes all. Because Maidana purse is nothing compared to mayweather but all of mayweather purse is some real money now and might be too rich for Mayweather blood to put up. People might think its an unfair bet but its 100% of Maidana Purse against 100% of Mayweather purse.

Comment

Do you have video footage of the interview if so can you post it if you find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
        Out in San Antonio Yesterday While Robert Garcia was making his way to wherever he was trying to he was mobbed by fans who wanted autograph and pictures and Garcia obliged so did Maidana. One local reporter/fan (dont what he was) asked robert do you really think Mayweather is a bitch and Robert Replied 100%, He acts like one and fights like one but we cant hate him for that I would like to thank him for being a bitch, If he wasn't a bitch He would have fought Pacquaio instead of us but he fighting us and we get another chance, so thank you mayweather for being a lil *****.

They also asked him about the bet if they are serious or not and Robert replied we serious, I spoke it over with Maidana and controusi and they willing 100% to make a winner takes all bet only thing is Mayweather is adding all these terms and all we want added is we get to wear Everlast MX gloves but
        he didnt want to bet no more when we said that. Like I said he is a lil
        bitch, acts like a bitch, crys like a bitch and he gonna get
        beat again like a lil bitch.
        Goddamn! I have tears rolling down y face from laughing.......

Comment

Originally posted by assiong View Post
          Goddamn! I have tears rolling down y face from laughing.......
          LOL it is pretty funny man, it kinda more of extended diss that robert did earlier on the podium in case you aint see it here that video.

Last edited by Daylyt; 07-16-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I just saw the san antonio presser part with Robert at the podium he never mentioned Floyd not fighting Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              So basically he saying thanks for the free money. I think it was smart of Garcia to flip the bet back on Mayweather and go for winner takes all. Because Maidana purse is nothing compared to mayweather but all of mayweather purse is some real money now and might be too rich for Mayweather blood to put up. People might think its an unfair bet but its 100% of Maidana Purse against 100% of Mayweather purse.
              Yeah and Floyd proved Robert right, that was a straight up ***** move by Floyd. Talks all this trash about the bet and when Robert accepts, he doesn't do ****

Comment

Daymmmmmmmm Robert went IN ON FLOYD....

Floyd man you got sonned homey.....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I just saw the san antonio presser part with Robert at the podium he never mentioned Floyd not fighting Pacquiao.
                  sounds liek the OP is talking about another incident not the actual pressure

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    sounds liek the OP is talking about another incident not the actual pressure
                    Did Maidana really point a gun at the Mayweather boxing club like that?

Comment

Working...
                    X