No announcement yet.

who has hooked up with sisters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has hooked up with sisters?

and not their sisters, or nuns, or black chicks...lol. but seriously ever hooked up wit a chick then hooked up wit her sister later on. that is my current plan. wish me luck.

I did. I had a relationship with the older suster then we broke up and I had a one night stand with the younger sister then got back with the older sister again.

Comment

Guilty.

And I say guilty, because I was banging the younger sister, while still being in a relationship with the older one.

Not proud of that, but this was like five or six years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
        Guilty.

And I say guilty, because I was banging the younger sister, while still being in a relationship with the older one.

Not proud of that, but this was like five or six years ago.
        That reminds me of the joke where an Australian runs up to a priest and says "Father, Father last night I met these Swedish twins, they invited me round to their house and let me bang one then the other, then we spent the night doing all sorts of things, watching them lez each other, or letting them blow my **** in tandem. They did it all, ****, oral, ass to mouth, all manner of repulsive and carnal acts so disgusting they'd make your eyes peel!"
        The priest says "I understand you have somehing to confess but confession is not until Saturday..."
        "Confession?" says the bloke "Fuck confession, I'm telling everyone!"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          That reminds me of the joke where an Australian runs up to a priest and says "Father, Father last night I met these Swedish twins, they invited me round to their house and let me bang one then the other, then we spent the night doing all sorts of things, watching them lez each other, or letting them blow my **** in tandem. They did it all, ****, oral, ass to mouth, all manner of repulsive and carnal acts so disgusting they'd make your eyes peel!"
          The priest says "I understand you have somehing to confess but confession is not until Saturday..."
          I like that joke.

Certainly a fantasy that many men aspire to indulge in, but it's something I genuinely felt sorry for. Sometimes, I hate having a conscience.

Guess I'm not a 'real' man.

Comment

LMAO!!

Comment

pandas ****ed stepsisters but that dont count right

Comment

did it this past december. my girl left for the air force and i banged her sister like 2 weeks after my girl had left....

Comment

I have hooked up with twins before...not at the same time, unfortunately...

Comment

I did. I had a relationship with the older suster then we broke up and I had a one night stand with the younger sister then got back with the older sister again.
                    Squeal is a stud, who would have guessed

Comment

Working...
                    X