No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez-Brian Camechis Set For March 6 in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez-Brian Camechis Set For March 6 in Mexico

BoxingScene.com was informed that Saul Alvarez (30-0, 22KOs) will now defend his WBC youth welterweight title against Brian Camechis (19-2, 8KOs) on March 6 in Mexico. Alvarez was scheduled to fight unbeaten David Emanuel Peralta (16-0, 12KOs) of Argentina. Peralta withdrew a few days ago. Camechis of Ohio has stepped in. Following the March appearance, Alvarez will appear on the Floyd Mayweather-Shane Mosley pay-per-view undercard on May 1.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats a joke fight. He will easily dispose of that guy. It seems from now on all ppv undercards are going to be mismatches or irrelevant fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      Thats a joke fight. He will easily dispose of that guy. It seems from now on all ppv undercards are going to be mismatches or irrelevant fights.

It's a late replacement,Did u read it?

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        Funny thing is that march 6 is not a PPV..They haven't said who he'll be fighting on the under card of the mayweather/Moseley PPV...Only that he would be fighting..The guy is still a "teenager" and you want them to throw him in with King Kong..

At 30-0 and 19 years old..That tells "me" as a boxing fan that he hasn't had a lot of amateur experience and they are trying to get him some. he really won't be ready until he's 21-22. Let's go ahead and throw him in with a top guy now..yea that's smart.

Comment

Let's not jump to coclusions. Alvarez may still fight a decent opponent on the undercard, but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboy1983 View Post
            Funny thing is that march 6 is not a PPV..They haven't said who he'll be fighting on the under card of the mayweather/Moseley PPV...Only that he would be fighting..The guy is still a "teenager" and you want them to throw him in with King Kong..

At 30-0 and 19 years old..That tells "me" as a boxing fan that he hasn't had a lot of amateur experience and they are trying to get him some. he really won't be ready until he's 21-22. Let's go ahead and throw him in with a top guy now..yea that's smart.

Exactly...Good post,Saul needs to be moved slow.
            Boxing is hungry for a young superstar,No need to rush him.
            Saul should face antonio diaz on the undercard of floyd.

Comment

I expect Alvarez will face a top 25-type WW on the Mayweather Mosley undercard. Danny Jacobs will also be on that undercard. His last fight was vs. Ishe so hopefully he'll face another live contender.

Comment

hes only 19 relax

Comment

I hope he fights Matthew Hatton on the Mayweather-Mosley undercard.

Comment

saul alvarez looks like a decent fighter ,i seen him fight on solo boxeo.but who has he fought?i already know a jr welter weight that would beat him,if he moved up 7 pounds,thats puertorican jr welterweight kenny galarza.now that guys fights are real exciting, he reminds me of a young mike tyson. i think kenny galarza is 12-0-12kos.his next fight will be in march.by the end of this year he will be fighting for the title.so boxing fans keep your eyes on kenny galarza he is knocking everybody out including saul alvarez!

Comment

Working...
                    X