Man Dies After Woman Squeezes His Testicles In Fight Over Parking Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

itsa dam shame.

Comment

Funny, I just went drinking with this Chinese dude I know, and naturally we got to talking about girls a bit. I mentioned a couple Chinese girls I think are kind of cute, and he told me to stay away because Chinese girls will kill you.

I think I'm going to stay far away.

Comment

i just went from NSB to the lounge...nuthugging to nutcrushing

Comment

must have had some grip

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          Funny, I just went drinking with this Chinese dude I know, and naturally we got to talking about girls a bit. I mentioned a couple Chinese girls I think are kind of cute, and he told me to stay away because Chinese girls will kill you.

I think I'm going to stay far away.
          true story man, every asian chick i have ever been with went insane, unfortunately

Comment

The pain that is associated with that would be unbearable.

I always cringe when you hear that baseball story... Baseball hits player... shatters testicle.

SHATTERS........ TESTICLE.

Comment

I would never hit a woman........unless she squeezed my balls to the point fel like I was ****ing DYING!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
                must have had some grip

true story man, every asian chick i have ever been with went insane, unfortunately
                I've been with a couple Japanese girls who were sort of crazy, but most of the others were somewhat sane. I think most woman are just crazy.

Anyway, not to discriminate or segregate, I'd go with any girl regardless of nationality if they sparked my interest. But, I live in Japan, and there are a lot of nice girls here, including Chinese girls.

Anyway, was just a joke.

I'm not sure where has the best Asian girls though

Maybe it's Japan. As far as East Asia goes, Koreans are probably the hottest, Chinese are probably the most self assured (why they would kill you by nut squeezing), Japanese are probably the most kind.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I would never hit a woman........unless she squeezed my balls to the point fel like I was ****ing DYING!
                  I wouldn't hit a woman unless she wouldn't give me my Playstation and television.

Comment

Jesus Christ what a terrible way to die.

Comment

This hurt my balls just by reading it.

Comment

Working...
                      X