No announcement yet.

Guinness Makes An Error About Pacquiao's Accomplishments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
    I said I might consider. Read much? I say that because I know Top Rank and Boxrec are going by what's OFFICIAL!!!. As I am going by what's OFFICIAL!!!

Now... if Guinness named the IBO, and you admitted that it's not an official world title, then why are you still saying that he won 8 world titles?

Again... go put in your ground work and let me know what kind of results you come up with.
    So you might consider changing your view if those websites are updated?

Again, that's pretty stupid.

Top Rank consider Manny Pacquaio an 8 Division Champion anyway. They announced him as one in the Mosley fight, no?

So, is that 'official'? Or is it only offical when it say's 6 on their website?

I say that he has won 8 either World Titles because he has won 6 Major Sactioning Bodies World Titles or 2 Lineal Titles accross 8 different weight classes. Nothing to do with the IBO Title he won. The IBO Title he won isn't including in those 8 Titles he won.

Put in my Ground work? I'm ok, thanks.

I genuinely don't care what a few specific website say. I don't care about Manny Pacquaio.

But what you are doing is denying that he has won Titles in 8 Divisions.

And the fact is; Offically, and technically, he has.

I don't credit his Jr Middleweight win, just as I don't creit Morales Jr Welterweight win.

But the fact is, offically and technically, despite being worthless titles, they have those titles.

And Pac, has won Titles in 8 Divisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      So you might consider changing your view if those websites are updated?

Again, that's pretty stupid.

Top Rank consider Manny Pacquaio an 8 Division Champion anyway. They announced him as one in the Mosley fight, no?

So, is that 'official'? Or is it only offical when it say's 6 on their website?

I say that he has won 8 either World Titles because he has won 6 Major Sactioning Bodies World Titles or 2 Lineal Titles accross 8 different weight classes. Nothing to do with the IBO Title he won. The IBO Title he won isn't including in those 8 Titles he won.

Put in my Ground work? I'm ok, thanks.

I genuinely don't care what a few specific website say. I don't care about Manny Pacquaio.

But what you are doing is denying that he has won Titles in 8 Divisions.

And the fact is; Offically, and technically, he has.

I don't credit his Jr Middleweight win, just as I don't creit Morales Jr Welterweight win.

But the fact is, offically and technically, despite being worthless titles, they have those titles.

And Pac, has won Titles in 8 Divisions.

no it isnt you fcking goofball ccksucker.... boxrec for example, is an official boxing site

what is guinness? some trashy sideshow freak piercing tallybook

Comment

Working...
      X