Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question for the married men on Boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I have a question for the married men on Boxingscene.

At your wedding day did people give you cards with money inside?

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    At your wedding day did people give you cards with money inside?
    according to Goodfellas this is an acceptable present to give.

Comment

yeah but we specified before we'd rather money than gifts!

Comment

asians do it all the time.

in fact in asian weddings , they don't feck around with blenders and plates and that other **** couples register for.

everyone puts money in an envelope and the couple goes around to each table and collects the money.

Comment

We don't do wedding gifts. At the reception, envelopes are handed it out, and money is placed inside. Bride and groom comes around with a video camera to accept the "gift".

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            asians do it all the time.

in fact in asian weddings , they don't feck around with blenders and plates and that other **** couples register for.

everyone puts money in an envelope and the couple goes around to each table and collects the money.
            pinoys hang money (20,50,benjies) on the bride and groom while they dance. and the dance last for like 45 mins you shoulda posted this first, mak

Comment

The reason I ask is I'm getting married this Saturday and I would love to have a little extra money on my honeymoon.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                pinoys hang money (20,50,benjies) on the bride and groom while they dance. and the dance last for like 45 mins you shoulda posted this first, mak
                1. i ain't mak , you ****ing idiot.

2. i ain't talking about no stupid dance with people hanging $20 bills. i'm talking about real money. chinese style.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                  The reason I ask is I'm getting married this Saturday and I would love to have a little extra money on my honeymoon.
                  you should probably tell your GF you cheated on her first before she finds out then divorce a few months later

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                    ...wtf, i've been to old school Mexican weddings where they did the samething with Pesos

Comment

Working...
                    X