Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Bernard Hopkins: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergey Kovalev vs. Bernard Hopkins: who wins?

What's your prediction?
    Kovalev by KO/TKO/RTD
    54.05%
    Kovalev by decision
    2.70%
    Hopkins by KO/TKO/RTD
    5.41%
    Hopkins by decision
    35.14%
    draw or no contest
    2.70%

The poll is expired.

The illegal alien

Comment

I really can't say Hopkins is such a G for takin this fight

Comment

Part of me feels like the younger stronger Krusher will be too much for Hopkins. But I've thought that before and he's proved me wrong. I have a feeling Hopkins weathers the early storm and grinds out a decision. As impressive as Kovalev has looked lately its hard to pick a guy that's never been past the 8th round to beat someone like Hopkins.

Comment

No offense but it would be better if there would be an official poll because it's already the third or fourth B-Hop VS Kovalev poll here. There is an other one right on the second side of threads and one on the third sides of the threads

Comment

I would like to say thank you Bernard Hopkins for giving the fans a sick fight and taking a fight you didn't have to take.

I think Kovalev is going to show Hops age- and make it look easy. I think the legend goes down in November and gets Krushed.

(although I think Hopkins would of beaten Stevenson)

Comment

I really don't know. My heart says Kovalev, my head says B-Hop.
              I think Kovalev is an offensive machine but his defense is not good at all and he has a lot of amateurish flaws.

Comment

I predicted Hopkins hurts him, but loses a close decision. Basically, whoever wins is gonna have to earn it every second of the fight. I'm not gonna act like I know for sure who wins, but I know it's not gonna be a one sided domination for either.

Hopkins could be 60 years old, and I could NEVER picture him getting KO'd. Just something about that alien.

Comment

I voted Kovalev by KO.

With that being said,If it goes past 6 I wouldn't be surprised if B-Hop stopped Kovalev.

This fight ain't going the distance boys, sig it

Comment

Prediction:

Hopkins with his designer PEDS survives the 12 rounds with the help of his friend Steve Smoger. Then the judges rob Kovalev.

or:

Hopkins puts on an act and Smoger DQs Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                    X