Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which active boxer is the best street fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which active boxer is the best street fighter?

Who, in the boxing world, would be the best at fighting in street fights?

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    Who, in the boxing world, would be the best at fighting in street fights?
    any of the top guys would win in street fights. those mma guys don't stand a chance unless they get the boxer on the ground real fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      any of the top guys would win in street fights. those mma guys don't stand a chance unless they get the boxer on the ground real fast.
      95% of all street fights end on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        I heard Amir Khan knocked out multiple car jackers.

I wonder what kind of street fights Marcos Maidana got himself into growing up in Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          Yeah, MMA guy, on the ground, fight ended, whilst boxer walks off

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            usually when it goes to the ground it's over already, the guy that got smacked onto his back is about to get finished off or he's been sparked

95% my ass, only time i've seen a fight go to the ground was between to nerds that can't throw a punch to save their lives, they ended up on the ground both in headlocks

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
              usually when it goes to the ground it's over already, the guy that got smacked onto his back is about to get finished off or he's been sparked

95% my ass, only time i've seen a fight go to the ground was between to nerds that can't throw a punch to save their lives, they ended up on the ground both in headlocks
              This is pretty much it.

And if it does go to the ground due to one guy he usually gets kicked n s hit by dude's friends.

Most fights that end on the floor is usually one guy being hit, crawling around trying to get up while the other dude is just tryin to finish. If any of these MMA guys or a boxer lands on you you're not going to be conscious... Imagine Pac just throwing a quick left at you while youre squared up? You wont even see it at the speed the top dudes tend to punch at...
              Last edited by NearHypnos; 03-06-2014, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                Yeah, MMA guy, on the ground, fight ended, whilst boxer walks off
                Lmfaoooo you a fool for that 1...I agree with u... but the way u said it lol

Comment

I would say somebody that fights at range like gennady Golovkin,you never see him in clinch which would be dangerous in a street fight.

Guys that are range but pathetic up close like Wlad would get obliterated

We all know that the king of street fights is fury due to experience with tarmac and the likes.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
                    Lmfaoooo you a fool for that 1...I agree with u... but the way u said it lol
                    Yup, ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                    X