No announcement yet.

Floyd's reaction to Rios' positive test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's reaction to Rios' positive test

something's really wrong with this guy. i thought he wanted to clean up the sport but he still got rios' back. can't imagine what he'd say if pac was the one who tested positive lol.

“Keep you head up champ, stay focused,” he told Rios in a video by Ben Thompson of Fight Hype. “I’m not here to judge you. You’re only human. We all make mistakes. Keep your head up high. Just come back and bounce back like a true champion. I have nothing negative to say about anyone because no one is perfect.”

Comment

Not surprising coming from someone who failed three tests and then paid to have them hidden, and for MaxBoxing (who broke the news) to take the article down.

Comment

Lol if it was manny..

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
          Lol if it was manny..
          Well Floyd did say Rios was only "human" and to be fair, Manny isn't

Comment

Good stuff.

If it was Manny everyone in the boxing world should down him for being a lying cheat all the years until he FINALLY took stricter testing.

Comment

If he criticized rios he'd look like a hypocrite cause his fighter j'leon love also had a positive test for a dietary supplement and he had his back

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                something's really wrong with this guy. i thought he wanted to clean up the sport but he still got rios' back. can't imagine what he'd say if pac was the one who tested positive lol.

“Keep you head up champ, stay focused,” he told Rios in a video by Ben Thompson of Fight Hype. “I’m not here to judge you. You’re only human. We all make mistakes. Keep your head up high. Just come back and bounce back like a true champion. I have nothing negative to say about anyone because no one is perfect.”

Why are asians so obsessed with Floyd? lol you guys are weirdos

Comment

I don't think anyone would rip on manny for taking a diuretic....u people are talking like it's the same thing as a PED

educate urselfs

Comment

Originally posted by raabd View Post
                    If he criticized rios he'd look like a hypocrite cause his fighter j'leon love also had a positive test for a dietary supplement and he had his back
                    so much for hypocrisy of cleaning the sport, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X