Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard the ageless fighter? dude looks in his 30s only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some say , you can use your sperm cell as an anti-aging...

Comment

Hectari, Ray looks great for his age. Hope you don't mind me getting off topic. I have been following your predictions of up coming important fights and so far you have picked the correct winner every time in about the last 6 big fights. I am impressed. You are a good fight predictor but I still think Rios will lose to Pacquiao. I wanted to get your opinion on how the Alvarado vs. the Russian guy will go this weekend. Who wins it and how? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Hectari, Ray looks great for his age. Hope you don't mind me getting off topic. I have been following your predictions of up coming important fights and so far you have picked the correct winner every time in about the last 6 big fights. I am impressed. You are a good fight predictor but I still think Rios will lose to Pacquiao. I wanted to get your opinion on how the Alvarado vs. the Russian guy will go this weekend. Who wins it and how? Thanks.
        look at my predictions thread i posted a new pick for that, I picked Alvarado to win.

Its hard to pick that fight but I am going off of the ability of Alvarado to box if he has to and use his long reach. Ruslan is tough but he gasses and gets over excited when he hurts a guy, he also takes rounds off to recover.

I am rooting for Ruslan because I like his humbler warrior spirit, like I said this one is harder to analyze and make a pick because it really is a 50 50 fight.

The Rios Pacquiao fight on paper Pac should win, but I never ever ever ever seen a fighter ever comeback from that type of KO, ever! I am going off of history man, you can't comeback from that type of ko. thats why I pick Rios.

Comment

Thanks, Hectari. I an rooting for Ruslan for the same reason and I think he will win considering how well he did with Bradley.

Comment

Have yall seen Arsenio Hall's new show? He looks even younger now than he did in the 90's

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Have yall seen Arsenio Hall's new show? He looks even younger now than he did in the 90's
              he has no mustache that's why. Aresnio needs to bring back the stache he looks weird without it.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                He looks great but it finally seems that all the battles are caching up to him, his speech is sounding a little slow
                I wouldn't be surprised if the battles have caught up to him a bit, but it sounds more like he's trying to answer as thought-out and professional as possible.

SRL pretty much always gives extremely proper and professional interviews that sound like he put a lot of thought into what he says

Comment

to be honest we all look young as hell if we spent most of our lives unemployed and soaked in vaseline and cocoa butter all day but unlike most of them we have to take our ass to go work cause living off another man dollar is a NO NO.

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
                    to be honest we all look young as hell if we spent most of our lives unemployed and soaked in vaseline and cocoa butter all day but unlike most of them we have to take our ass to go work cause living off another man dollar is a NO NO.
                    good point, for those of us who have to work a nine to five job and overtime we will age faster with all the stress.

its why a lot of these rich celebs look so young, they make millions of dollars so they can sit there and bask. If you notice most of the actors who age badly are those who are hard core smokers, drinkers and druggies.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      other than the after effects of the Detached Retina to his left eye which is slightly noticeable, yeah he still looks the same pretty much lol
                      That's interesting. I wasn't aware that there were any noticeable effects of a healed detached retina, certainly after nearly 30 years. My understanding was the any effect was noticeable to the affected person only.

As for his appearance, I saw him in an interview recently and was surprised to see how old he was looking. He looked well into his 50s. He's always looked young. So I looked up his age to be sure.
                      Last edited by edgarg; 10-16-2013, 12:58 AM. Reason: 2 typos

Comment

Working...
                      X